• Show
Clear All

I blame everything on Hubble
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      1 more league game and we are already a fifth of the way through the season.

It's going to take a massive upturn in both form and results now for us to be in with a chance of challenging seriously.

He's royally messed this opportunity up by being negative, stubborn and ineffective.
      Exactly this! So he needs to ditch these ideas and tactics but he wont!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        1 more league game and we are already a fifth of the way through the season.

It's going to take a massive upturn in both form and results now for us to be in with a chance of challenging seriously.

He's royally messed this opportunity up by being negative, stubborn and ineffective.
        This. Given his record since he got here I'm staggered anyone can give Jimmy even the benefit of any doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          This. Given his record since he got here I'm staggered anyone can give Jimmy even the benefit of any doubt.
          I can't believe he ain't been sacked yet. Abysmal manager

Comment

Im not sticking up for him but has any other manager in any divisions recently been sacked for mid table positions?
            Its not a cant believe it situation imho

Comment

Kev, Not sure of that answer but in all honesty would fancy him keeping us there with the way he sets the team up and on the performances upto now? More importantly do you think the players do?

Comment

Paul Clements what was he 5th

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Paul Clements what was he 5th
                  Oh yeah, what was that all about? Strange one that was. Suppose its proved to be justified though.

Comment

Working...
                  X