Hill or Hall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill or Hall?

Pretty self-explanatory, who would you choose to partner Angella against Middelsbrough?
    Personally I'd go for Hall over Hill. Hill's done a great job covering for Hall over the past few games but imo that's all he can be, he's 37 and I'd much rather see Hall get more and more games under his belt and it's hardly as if he's been playing bad. Player of the season imo.

Hall. In fantastic form before his injury.

Love Clint. A real hero, and team player, but should be used sparingly. Never lets us down, but we don't want to flog him to death.

Comment

Would actually go Hill and Hall myself.

I know Angella has done quite well but I still think Hill and Hall are our two most dependable CB's and we will need them against Borough.

Comment

Hall is the future

Comment

If Clint can't last 90mins it will cause issues at the back. He is not getting any younger.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

hall all day long build a defence around the fella , clint a great servant and a true pro but to old

Comment

Hills role now is a cover and a good so Hall in if fit

Comment

Hdll all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                  Hdll all day long.
                  Is that Hall or Hill. I go for Hall.

Comment

Hall all day long. But only if he's 100% fit and ready. Clint is a great man to have on standby of course, will do a job, never let anyone down on purpose but as someone said above, his job now is to be ready to step in rather than be first choice
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hall from now on, albeit Hill has been an excellent cover whenever we have needed him. I really hope Hill has got kids who eventually will play for us.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

It'd be hell if they both played at Hull.

Comment

Chief Angella Hall Perch

Always had faith in Angella - He's had to bide his time and wait for his chance, with some posters on here even writing him off (like they have done with a fair few of our players who hadn't had a fair crack) but what a players he has been this last month.
                          I hope we sign him on a perm.

Comment

Really hard call to be honest.

The team seems to have real good momentum atm. I think if we had held on at Preston I would of just gone for Hill as I don't like changing a winning team unless necessary.

However this might be a good time to reintroduce hall if he's 100% fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              It'd be hell if they both played at Hull.
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X