Chery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chery

Massive fan of his. He scores goals and we need to find a place in the first 11 for him.

He can be frustrating granted but I genuinely believe if he hadn't of been dropped for a lot of the last 14/15 games we would be 5-7 points better off.

Play him regularly in this league and he will get 10-15 goals from midfield imo.

I have always rated this guy but he lost his way a bit but lets hope he'll finish the season in the team
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Chery

Massive fan of his. He scores goals and we need to find a place in the first 11 for him.

He can be frustrating granted but I genuinely believe if he hadn't of been dropped for a lot of the last 14/15 games we would be 5-7 points better off.

Play him regularly in this league and he will get 10-15 goals from midfield imo.

Comment

Agree, have to stick with him. He will have poor games but has that bit of magic that we are seriously lacking!!
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

MoM for me

Comment

JFH told him to work harder defensively. Maybe that was a good move by JFH which eventually paid off today. People are saying that we looked like a very composed team today. Well done, Chery!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Needs to start every game
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

although it's been a crap season so far, 2 or 3 diamonds beginning to appear
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

How longs he with us for?

Comment

Signed for 3 years back in July.^^
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

As many may remember, I did say that Fer can be a lot better than him and while I stick by that, I'm really glad to see Chery doing well for us. He was utterly mesmerising all game and one moment in particular, as shown in the clip on sky sports was outstanding, 1.46 minutes into the clip, Mass plays a diagonal ball and Chery beats his man with one of the best first touches possible. Unreal from the kid and long may it continue.

http://www.skysports.com/football/qp...&ootime=01m46s
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        MoM for me
                        And me Chery very good today

Comment

Run close by perch, our new Roberto Carlos

Comment

Has to start every game for me. Busy, tenacious, gets shots off & scores.

Don't understand those who constantly moan about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Has to start every game for me. Busy, tenacious, gets shots off & scores.

Don't understand those who constantly moan about him.
                              I like him the minute we first played him, hope his won his position now.

We did buy him didn't we?

Comment

Working...
                              X