2 games and ramsey to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 games and ramsey to go

It's a hard thing for me to say because am going to Birmingham for the game, but would anyone take losing 2 games if it ment ramsey would be gone, or just stick with the man without a clue
    You Rsssssss

And If we win the next 2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      6 points
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Then i imagine this board will be very quiet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          6 points
          Are you trying to upset Harry ?

Comment

No would rather we win games and he stays. Suerly that is the win win situation

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Exactly. Rather we win every game and proves everyone wrong.

Comment

Oh dear, I think with Fer and Sandro back in the team, we will be a very different proposition, add the improved form of Jet to the mix and the outlook is very positive moving forward.

The board had to change its stance based on this so why can't we!
                Last edited by californiahoop; 17-10-2015, 09:14 AM.
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                  Exactly. Rather we win every game and proves everyone wrong.
                  From what i've seen so far even in the games we have won he would need to be some sort of miracle worker to prove everyone wrong,the guy
                  is clueless and if i could see one hint of it coming together i'd gladly support him,but we continue down the same old path making he same old mistakes so for me winning the next two isn't as important as how we play and how the team looks in attitude and direction,i would also love to see a plan B when things go wrong,so win or lose i still think he has to go.

Comment

Regardless of results I will wait to see the starting 11. If henry starts ahead of an ex Brazilian international then I am afraid the bloke needs to go
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Regardless of results I will wait to see the starting 11. If henry starts ahead of an ex Brazilian international then I am afraid the bloke needs to go
                      this as long as sandro fit he has to play

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        This would be the most preferable situation, then everyone will be happy. Agree with others Fer and Sandro could make a big big difference !

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                          It's a hard thing for me to say because am going to Birmingham for the game, but would anyone take losing 2 games if it ment ramsey would be gone, or just stick with the man without a clue
                          Not keen on CR but I wouldn't want us to lose any game. I hated HR with a passion, still didn't want us to lose. I think time is running out for Ramsey, LF has put him under pressure,now TF has stuck the boot in.. I think if we lose today I think there will be a change anyway.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

I can't actually believe this thread even exists. I can't believe there are fans of this club who want us to lose a single game. I get if you think we might lose but to want it is unreal.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Wanting a manager to lose just to get rid of him rather than us win and he stays sounds like a personal grudge to be fair op.

Comment

Working...
                              X