Fulham playing on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham playing on Tuesday

I see they playing Stoke a Home in League cup on Tuesday then us on Friday, hopefully that will work against them.

Surprised our game got moved if thats the case dont seem very fair but im not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
      I see they playing Stoke a Home in League cup on Tuesday then us on Friday, hopefully that will work against them.
      Or they win and gain confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
        Really depends on how bad they want to stay in the cup, he could play a 2nd string and have atleast 3 regulars on the bench, or just go for it and play there best 11,,
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Surprised our game got moved if thats the case dont seem very fair but im not complaining
          We played wednesday and saturday which is the same break mate and it didnt affect us. Also they even have a few hours more rest than we had cos its a night game.

Comment

That's not very fair tbh but OH WELL!
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              That's not very fair tbh but OH WELL!
              How come its not fair when we played wednesday night and Saturday day in two competitive games last week?
              That cup isnt even a two hundred million competition either. Dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                How come its not fair when we played wednesday night and Saturday day in two competitive games last week?
                That cup isnt even a two hundred million competition either. Dont get it.
                Well there saturday game has been moved to the Friday which dont often happen when you already have a midweek game. If we were playing midweek twice think few on here would be moaning and rightly so. Dont think any club has problem with midweek games as its part and parcel of cup competitions but to have two is not normal

If it tires them out great im just saying it dont seem very fair but thats their problem

Comment

Bit every other championship club played tuesday last week and we had to play wednesday and saturday, which is no different to fulham playing tuesday and Friday, why didnt anyone do a thread on our misfortune and if it would affect us against hull?

Really dont get it???
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 21-09-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

They won't field their best players on Tuesday.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bit every other championship club played tuesday last week and we had to play wednesday and saturday, which is no different to fulham playing tuesday and Friday, why didnt anyone do a thread on our misfortune and if it would affect us against hull?

Really dont get it???
                      We seemed to be affected by the previous Saturday and Wednesday.

Comment

Really dont get it???
                        spot on kev!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          They won't field their best players on Tuesday.
                          Yes they will.

Comment

Really dont get it???
                            I think the issues would be that every championship club did it last week so everyone was in the same boat. This week only those like Fulham who are left in the cup are playing midweek and weekend where as we aren't so not the same.

Tough ####. It's the beginning of the season and the players shouldn't be that tired. Hopefully there will be extra time and they loose on penalties and have some sending's off and injuries.

Just once can we play well on TV when in a big away game, we owe these guys a spanking.

Comment

I'm filling up for those poor Tarquins having to pay to watch 2 matches in 4 days or 3 games in 6 days
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X