Absolutely buzzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely buzzing

What an incredible window . Fantastic effort from everyone connected with the club . Who'd have thought it eh ? So excited for this season now . Seems to be a really good atmosphere about the place again . Onwards and upwards COYRS

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    What an incredible window . Fantastic effort from everyone connected with the club . Who'd have thought it eh ? So excited for this season now . Seems to be a really good atmosphere about the place again . Onwards and upwards COYRS
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Great isn't it. no harry hanging out the window..no goons outside Loftus road..quiet organised business..whisper it carefully but we may becoming a proper club again!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        ...Best window I can remember for ages...Keeping Charlie & Matty best business

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Don't forget Fer..... When back from injury could batter the championship.

Comment

simply 10 out of 10
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

This is the equivalent of two new signings keeping these two,rather than having to worry about bedding new players into a system. Will do wonders for team morale also. Great to see the bromance of Chaz and Matty on Twitter also bigging each other also,lol.

Feel like doing that Wolf of Wall Street chant all night now! So hyped with this news!

The sleeping giant will awaken! Keep it going Team Fernandes and Co!

Comment

Nah. Signing SWP, Traore and Anton was better than this........

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  simply 10 out of 10
                  Just goes to show you don't have to spend big to have the best transfer window ever.

Comment

Who's now willing to accept just consolidation? This is a squad built for a serious assault on promotion. The minimum target has to be top six, and possibly top two. Anything less is failure.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If Carlsberg did QPR transfer windows......

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                        Who's now willing to accept just consolidation? This is a squad built for a serious assault on promotion. The minimum target has to be top six, and possibly top two. Anything less is failure.
                        Agree . #### the playoffs that squad should be aiming for automatics . That's the best squad in the league

Comment

Be good now to try to get Charlie on a longer contract ,with a get out ,if we dont go up
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Without making a thread on this but can we still lose sandro and fer in the loan window?
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                              we have an embarrassment of riches Del....I fully agree with Fer

Comment

Working...
                              X