Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramsey- The team i put out tonight could well feature in a championship game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramsey- The team i put out tonight could well feature in a championship game!!!

God help us.

Well it was in many ways HIS team - Hall, Smithies, Poulter, Jet, Goeben - all his signings.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Well it was in many ways HIS team - Hall, Smithies, Poulter, Jet, Goeben - all his signings.
      But I think there were 10 changes from Saturday's starting 11 so thats a pathetic statement from the "manager".

Comment

Did he really say that?

Comment

Is it a plea for a few more players perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            Did he really say that?
            Read his after match comments

Comment

Please don't tell me he said that???

I've openly supported this fella as I believe a change in direction was required, away from the so called big name managers and the fact we're stuck with him means he should be supported but that is a truly embarrassing statement. That team would get relegated in league two. Got nothing about it.

We're doing ok in the league so I'll hold my tongue but I really don't think on what I've seen it will last.

Comment

The twonk signed most of these players ffs, now he is worried about playing them in the league.

What the hell is this twit on.

#goodteamincharge
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

we have the same cycle every year... cup comps put weaker team out... to maybe show lack of depth... but never actually improves year on year

Comment

Got to hope if he made that comment its to reinforce the fact we need to add more players for stronger depth.

I think he's hinting if we get injuries then yes a few of the players who played tonight will definitely feature this year. Scary thought and shows we need 3,4 possibly 5 more players.

Comment

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/789281541?-294:802:0

Comment

Have to say, the signing of gobern was bizarre

Comment

If he said that then he deffo needs to see a head doctor. That team wouldnt beat a five a side team on hackney marhses and wouldnt expert them to either. Surely he never said it, shirley,

Comment

Surely a ploy to show how poor the squad is. Loads of managers do it, play a rubbish team and then Threaten that they may have to play in the league. Seriously don't think he would imagine that team would play in the league

Comment

He must have been heavily sudated to come out with silly coments like that
                              You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X