We're in deep trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're in deep trouble

Fernandes has royally messed it, a proliferation of bad signings and chef Ramsey incharge will send us straight to League 1, be surprised if we stay up this year.
    Last edited by Fraggy; 09-08-2015, 05:10 PM. Reason: No swearing in main section please

If we won today would you've posted this?
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

After one game f%cking ell

Comment

It's really not that bad to go straight down again, but today has really knocked me for six against a side we should of beaten with ease! Knocked my confidence so don't know what it's done to the players! Big defeat at Yeovil is standard as well and that will not help either

Comment

Double relegations and that

Comment

That really is bulls hit. If their keeper wasn't so decent we could have been two up in the 47th minute. Did you go fella? And watch the first half? All our problems are upfront. If we get shot of Charlie and get some decent championship replacement in we will be ok. Bar Kelvin and Phillips second half everyone else in midfield looked good. They had nothing to play up to up front bar a £15M plank..... Ramsey's subs sucked, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              If we won today would you've posted this?
              Yeah, I love a moan me

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                It's really not that bad to go straight down again...
                WHAT ?!?!?!?!
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Biggest joke post of the season

Congrats u plum

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    That really is bulls hit. If their keeper wasn't so decent we could have been two up in the 47th minute. Did you go fella? And watch the first half? All our problems are upfront. If we get shot of Charlie and get some decent championship replacement in we will be ok. Bar Kelvin and Phillips second half everyone else in midfield looked good. They had nothing to play up to up front bar a £15M plank..... Ramsey's subs sucked, however.
                    That peskey Charlton keeper, root of all our problems, reckon he's behind all these problems with FFP

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      It's really not that bad to go straight down again, but today has really knocked me for six against a side we should of beaten with ease! Knocked my confidence so don't know what it's done to the players! Big defeat at Yeovil is standard as well and that will not help either
                      Flip flop....no idea have you?....Won't be so bad? Lge 1?...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        WHAT ?!?!?!?!
                        Bloke's got the IQ of a slug

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          We'll sell Austin and Fer for sure, but good ol Ton and Chris will sell on 31st August with no backup and then throw in Grego-Cox the kid prodigy as our youth team is brilliant these days according to Les

Comment

Dave if we go down I'll do one from the board forever if you will do the same if we don't! Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
                              Yeah, I love a moan me
                              Oh right that makes more sense. Just thought after new staff/new dof/new manager/new players you'd give it a bit more of a chance longer than a single game. But like you say you're just moaning for the sake of it, so thats ok you crack on pal.
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                              X