Another sensationalist/nonsensical article on why Harry left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another sensationalist/nonsensical article on why Harry left

"QPR chairman has revealed the real reason why Harry Redknapp resigned".

Honestly, after reading this regurgitated mess I'm none the wiser. Have I missed something?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...reason-9545499
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

I read it... then I read it again. I even tried a third time, but to no avail.
    English isn't my first language, though. So maybe some of the "locals" can shed some light on this?
    QPR since 1993
    WATRB since 2015
    First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
      I read it... then I read it again. I even tried a third time, but to no avail.
      English isn't my first language, though. So maybe some of the "locals" can shed some light on this?

But I think the main cause was he had given all he’d got.
      He's saying Redknapp had run out of ideas...

Comment

Definitely nonsensical but hardly sensationalist!

Comment

This sentence is so poorly worded it makes no grammatical sense:

“I was brushing my teeth in a different time zone, and I really feel my legs are going and it’s going to be a dogfight if I stepped down and you got someone else,” Fernandes explained.

It's not the first time Paul Warburton has produced badly written articles.

Comment

It's a dreadful website. The articles are terrible.

Comment

One of the worst written articles I have ever read; jumps all over the place no structure to it at all

Comment

tbh couldnt care less why he left. everyone wanted him gone and he's gone, happy days!.... I do how ever like the reasons why he went for Ransey. wanting a hands on manager who can take a young player and make him into somthing better for the club and future. also liked how players were texting him asking for Ransey to stay, imo shows the players like/respect Ramsey and that the players would all be on board from the off. Another interesting point was TF making it clear that he wants a manager here for the long term and the way that interview read it read to me that that was a major factor as to why he didnt go for Shetwood....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The truth would be Harry sulked at not getting his way on new players and threw his toys out, his knee just a feeble but useful excuse
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    tbh couldnt care less why he left. everyone wanted him gone and he's gone, happy days!.... I do how ever like the reasons why he went for Ransey. wanting a hands on manager who can take a young player and make him into somthing better for the club and future. also liked how players were texting him asking for Ransey to stay, imo shows the players like/respect Ramsey and that the players would all be on board from the off. Another interesting point was TF making it clear that he wants a manager here for the long term and the way that interview read it read to me that that was a major factor as to why he didnt go for Shetwood....
                    I agree that we wanted Redkrapp out. We also know that his knees had no real bearing on the decision. and In also understand why TF wants longevity etc. However, just because the players like Ramsey it isn’t enough of a reason to appoint him.

After Francis resigned, in 94, the players liked Wilkins , he was a nice guy and had ideas etc, but he was a terrible manager (only Ferdinand’s goals disguised that major flaw and kept QPR on form). I really fear that this could end in disaster. Ramsey is a coach and maybe even a good one at that, who can develop these 18,19, 20 year olds, but can he actually manage a team? On the evidence of last season, I would categorically say no.

Comment

I thought it was a brilliantly written article, although to be honest I didn't read a word of it

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        I agree that we wanted Redkrapp out, and In also understand why TF wants longevity etc. However, just because the players like Ramsey it isn’t enough of a reason to appoint him.

After Francis resigned, in 94, the players liked Wilkins , he was a nice guy and had ideas etc, but he was a terrible manager (only Ferdinand’s goals disguised that major flaw and kept QPR on form). I really fear that this could end in disaster. Ramsey is a coach and maybe even a good one at that, who can develop these 18,19, 20 year olds, but can he actually manage a team? On the evidence of last season, I would categorically say no.
                        I didnt actually say that was the only reason.....
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Agree Kirill, awful article.

They do carry some amusing ones though.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...ilming-9476008

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Agree Kirill, awful article.

They do carry some amusing ones though.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/...ilming-9476008
                            You couldn´t make it up...
                            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Here's the thing, if Fernandes wasn't going to let Harry try to buy his way out of trouble he should have just sacked him earlier. You can file this under Fernandes' fck ups. Getting thick that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X