Isla/kranjcar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isla/kranjcar

Just got home from the game, if we have any chance off staying up Ramsey can't play these 2 comedian's, I would play ned at right back until the end off the season, isla just ain't a right back. And I think he loses interest without vargas in the side he was woeful, and what can we say about lazy bones well it was plane to see if you watched the game
    You Rsssssss

Isla has been top class all season, had one bad game and he's not good enough? Come off it mate. I do tend to agree with niko, especially with clint behind him. The lack of pace on the left is shocking.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Isla has been top class all season, had one bad game and he's not good enough? Come off it mate. I do tend to agree with niko, especially with clint behind him. The lack of pace on the left is shocking.
      Point taken, but he sould not play at right back IMO, and he's ad more than one bad game
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        Point taken, but he sould not play at right back IMO, and he's ad more than one bad game
        I made a point on another thread but 95% of his games are top class, but he never gets recognition for all the last ditch tackles, all the marauding runs etc. He gets battered for the 5% that he isn't great.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Nasser, I was over in the UK in September and went to the Stoke at home match with my brother, who watches a lot of football but not QPR. After that match he had a very simple comment on Isla: "get rid of him." He has certainly not been top class all season. He has had his moments but defensively he is a liability.

Edit: I'm on the other side of the fence with Kranjcar though - he hasn't been great but I don't think he has been as bad as some people make out. I think he could still have a role to play if we do stay up, but Isla needs to be dropped post haste.
          Last edited by dsqpr; 08-04-2015, 02:45 AM.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Mentioned about our full backs the other day but Nasser disagreed, was poor again today, that's why he got taken off. Was at fault for the goal IMO, same as last week against WBA. Seriously lacking quality in this department.. Maybe if we had 2 decent Full Backs it would make life a bit easier on Onouha and Caulker, who have been just as bad this season. Our defence is very poor, need a leader like Dunne back. Missed him terribly I think.
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
              Nasser, I was over in the UK in September and went to the Stoke at home match with my brother, who watches a lot of football but not QPR. After that match he had a very simple comment on Isla: "get rid of him." He has certainly not been top class all season. He has had his moments but defensively he is a liability.

Edit: I'm on the other side of the fence with Kranjcar though - he hasn't been great but I don't think he has been as bad as some people make out. I think he could still have a role to play if we do stay up, but Isla needs to be dropped post haste.
              Really? I don't know what football your brother watches but Isla is a regular for one of the best national teams in the world, was a regular before injury for one of the best teams in europe and is and should still be a regular in our side. He is arguably the opposite of a defensive liability and rarely makes mistakes. The only problem is that people want to see the errors and will target them and ignore the good things he does for the side.

Also Kranjcar is actually embarrassing, I don't really care if he has class, the lad can't run 5 metres without breaking down. Needs rid at the end of the season. I liked him as well, think his heart is in the right place but he isn't cut out for this.

Comment

Maybe Isla is just had a hard season, I just think the premiership as caught up with him but his lapses in concentration is plain to see
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Isla was at fault for Burnley's goal at theirs too giving the ball away again like yesterday. He always gives the ball short I would be tempted to say just clear your lines as when you try and play possession football Isla your cost us goals

He's not the worse player but also not as good as some like to believe

Comment

I hope to never see the wretched Isla wear the hoops ever again. Top class my f acking a ss. Maurauding runs? You're having a laugh. The only run that muppet makes is away from his winger. A woeful liability who gave Villa their first goal and who got turned over again and again and again. Poor for WBAs on Saturday. Twice caught out of position in the short time he was on in the second half. The sooner he's sent back to Italy or Chile the better. I'd play Ned or three at the back for the rest of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      I hope to never see the wretched Isla wear the hoops ever again. .
                      77 the amount of players you don't want to wear the hoops again we will be putting out a 5 aside team soon

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        77 the amount of players you don't want to wear the hoops again we will be putting out a 5 aside team soon

Was proud as punch of twelve of the fellas who left everything on the pitch last night, West. Best game of the season, wasn't it? Badly wanted to hold on for the win, but content with the point. Three home wins......

Comment

Two very good efforts back to back in my book so over the moon plus both away from home which has been our Achilles heal.

Shame we cant go back to Burnley away playing like this as we would do a Palace and climb the league

Comment

Isla hasn't been that bad. they got at him last night they isolated him alot with balls in the air and loads of pace and it worked for them, they were so much quicker than us in all departments, the change from ramsey worked as with the 2 wing backs thre was lots of cover, but at half time we were getting battered , by their dominance in the air and pace, Kranjar on the other hand was a lazy slow passenger creating problems foru half the time last night he caught out of position sometimes on the other side, Clint was having to deal with 2 players most of the time with no protection which Traore supplied
                            Last edited by dave58; 08-04-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

its funny how people see players..clint hill was responsible for 2 of their goals last night but because he kisses the badge and is a "Proper sort" he appears to be exempt from criticism but Isla who has been one of our most consistent players all season but yes is prone to a few mistakes (as are all our defenders i would add) gets slaughtered.

Comment

Working...
                              X