Transfer embargo next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer embargo next season?

How likely is it that we will face a transfer embargo next season?
    Last edited by Shania; 15-03-2015, 02:46 PM.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Absolutely guaranteed, we will face sanctions in that department

Comment

And this is not something we can battle legally against?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Nope its not, also there could be a points deduction in the offering to , but that depends on the football league and there final decision.

Comment

Ok. Oh well.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Future looks very bright

Comment

This weekend just gets better doesn't it!!!

Tbh if we do go down with the nucleus of players we would keep and some of our youngster I wouldnt be worried about relegation - I just wouldn't be optimistic about promotion!! Would be a slog of a season but certainly more enjoyable then what I'm watching now!'

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Nope its not, also there could be a points deduction in the offering to , but that depends on the football league and there final decision.
                Just as likely they will award us points. All guesswork.

Comment

I very much doubt we will get points but you never know your luck, also Leicester and Burnley are facing a transfer embargo to

Comment

Transfer embargo would be fine, we would just need to keep who we have. Make them honour the contracts they signed, just as we had to for allowing them to get away with their performances this season.

We would have a squad perfectly capable of automatic if they were managed properly with a proper manager this time.

So called top players would have to ensure we were promoted or bang goes their chance of a decent move. Assuming we went up automatically, we are a PL team again so they get the opportunity to play in the league they think they should. Make them earn it, rather than just bend over again to please them.

Mr Remy is a good example of one who has just wasted one of the relatively few seasons left in his career.

Comment

The percentage of facts in this thread is low. Not sure we need another financial implosion thread anyway, been well covered elsewhere.

Comment

Our team is more then good enough anyway, don't need to change it
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I really wish that our set of players could show the world of football that it actually is possible to stay at the club they have relegated. Not saying they will take us up again, but anyway...

Ps. I know I´m a dreamer.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I really wish that our set of players could show the world of football that it actually is possible to stay at the club they have relegated. Not saying they will take us up again, but anyway...

Ps. I know I´m a dreamer.
                            Newcastle's did Shania.

Went straight back up as a result. No brainer really, if we want to be successful going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Transfer embargo would be fine, we would just need to keep who we have. Make them honour the contracts they signed, just as we had to for allowing them to get away with their performances this season.

We would have a squad perfectly capable of automatic if they were managed properly with a proper manager this time.

So called top players would have to ensure we were promoted or bang goes their chance of a decent move. Assuming we went up automatically, we are a PL team again so they get the opportunity to play in the league they think they should. Make them earn it, rather than just bend over again to please them.

Mr Remy is a good example of one who has just wasted one of the relatively few seasons left in his career.
                              We can make them honour their contracts but unfortunatly we cant make them play , presuppose Spurs came in for Austin and QPR made him stay does anybody think he or any other player would play to their max or just sulk to get their move

Comment

Working...
                              X