anyone else.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else.....

Getting nervous about Saturday?..... and I dont mean typical match day nerves, I mean Wembley nerves.....

Ok if we lose we're not down, but if we keep missing out on vital points against these winnable games (Palace,Villa,W.Brom etc) then its going to be the Chelski's, City's, Liverpool's that become 'must win' games and I dont fancy that at all!!!!....... thats why this game is a 'must win' game imo...... coyRsssssss!!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

If Ramsey get his team selection right, I don't see why we can't win this one. Plus they have suspensions,to me this is a must win game and go there in positive mood
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      If Ramsey get his team selection right, I don't see why we can't win this one. Plus they have suspensions,to me this is a must win game and go there in positive mood
      Make you right Harry!..... if we cant go into a game against a team like Palace, regardless of it being home or away and not expect to win then we really are focked!!.... I expect a win Saturday, but its that small thought of losing that makes me nervous. We're running out of games, and winnable games fast
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If we score first then i fancy us to get something. If we have one of the 20 minute periods where we are on top which has happened last few games then we really need to take our chances this time.

Comment

No nerves for me, accepted defeat already, plus i aint going, i hate going to palace. Have we ever won there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            No nerves for me, accepted defeat already, plus i aint going, i hate going to palace. Have we ever won there?
            2-1. Heidar's last minute header. Wasn't very long ago.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Palace ain't a good team and if we can't get a result against these kinds of clubs then we have no right to be playing in this division next season. Time for our over paid players to earn their dough.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                2- 0 when buzacky scored (a must win game)

It's like a home game for me 😀
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Can't even pick a team in my head......

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    Palace ain't a good team and if we can't get a result against these kinds of clubs then we have no right to be playing in this division next season. Time for our over paid players to earn their dough.
                    Nail on head bush!!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Do you know what I love being the under dog and everyone is writing us and Leicester off already just by looking at the table!!
                      We been playing alright under Ramsey imo and the games to judge him start now!! Palace is a 50/50 game imo and it's who wants it the most!!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        THIS!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Other than the two years under Warnock........we ain't beaten them away for years, least I can't remember it. Only other than them two wins
                          that comes to my mind was when Wilkins and Peter Reid played for us in the old 1st division...I spose Les was up front then too
                          edit ...may have been Prem

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            2-1. Heidar's last minute header. Wasn't very long ago.
                            I think he's being sarcastic ��

Comment

Problem is that they have got so much pace upfront....
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X