Austin to Southampton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin to Southampton

Apparently going to make a bid whether we stay up or not. I'll be interested when the bidding war starts for Austin what the asking price is.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...id_210513.html

Let him go to the highest bidder, if I was charlie I would not want to go to a club to be a bench warmer. So fark off liverpool
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Think he would do well at Southampton ... price has to be right though

Comment

Good Riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Good Riddance.
          ? tell me your kidding ?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            Think he would do well at Southampton ... price has to be right though
            Yeah agree v, think thats the sort of club he'd do well at. Fast pace football, plenty of movement, good delivery's to the strikers. Or he could end up doing a Remy and warm a bench for a living at a top club like Chelski, City, UTD.

But if we do stay up, in all honesty I reckon he'd stay here. Get the feeling he's not driven by money. As long as he's playing regularly and playing Premiership football he'd be happy to stay...... just really hope thats the case!!!!
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Good Riddance.
              if you are serious, this is the most ridiculous and stupid comment iv heard on this board for years

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                Yeah agree v, think thats the sort of club he'd do well at. Fast pace football, plenty of movement, good delivery's to the strikers. Or he could end up doing a Remy and warm a bench for a living at a top club like Chelski, City, UTD.

But if we do stay up, in all honesty I reckon he'd stay here. Get the feeling he's not driven by money. As long as he's playing regularly and playing Premiership football he'd be happy to stay...... just really hope thats the case!!!!

Well obviously hope he decides to stay but if a top six side come in for him i cant really blame the bloke wanting to move even if we stay up. He has no ties here and i am sure he will want to further his career as far as possible. Fingers crossed we stay up and he stays.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  if you are serious, this is the most ridiculous and stupid comment iv heard on this board for years
                  Course im farking not. Im quite intelligent, so for future reference like with ebay if its too good to be true it is, if you think ive written something that you can class as stupid and ridiculous im one million per cent not serious okay. Cant believe people are being so carefree and blasé about him going either.
                  Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-03-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Cant believe people are being so carefree and blasé about him going either.
                    Its not your missus walking out mate
                    Seriously though Charlie is the best striker we have had for years so no one wants him to go but we have to face reality mate. If we go down he is gone, if we stay up its 50/50 i reckon and depends who comes in for him and how much they are willing to pay. Southampton is a good club and i can see the appeal for Charlie but will they pay what our board think he is worth? thats the question.

Comment

His too good for us... He has to go at the end of the season to further his career. He'd walk into Southampton's starting line-up... Just look at the goals he has scored for a bottom 3 club. I'd double that tally at somewhere like Southampton.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Its not your missus walking out mate
                        Seriously though Charlie is the best striker we have had for years so no one wants him to go but we have to face reality mate. If we go down he is gone, if we stay up its 50/50 i reckon and depends who comes in for him and how much they are willing to pay. Southampton is a good club and i can see the appeal for Charlie but will they pay what our board think he is worth? thats the question.
                        I would rather my missus go than chaz vblock, serious as well. Ha ha.
                        If he goes, we stay down in the championship next season imho. Its that simple to my mind.

Comment

I would rather my missus go than chaz vblock, serious as well. Ha ha.
                          If he goes, we stay down in the championship next season imho. Its that simple to my mind.
                          Do you seriously think he will stay Kev if we are in the Championship next season? Only chance we have to keep him is if we stay up and then i think other teams will turn his head. Cant blame them or him he is a top premiership striker.

Comment

We have got the richest owners in the world and can pay more wages than southampton. So no, i really don't think its that obvious he will go mate. He might like it here and be settled with his family and also think of his future after the game and take the dough.

Comment

Course im farking not. Im quite intelligent, so for future reference like with ebay if its too good to be true it is, if you think ive written something that you can class as stupid and ridiculous im one million per cent not serious okay. Cant believe people are being so carefree and blasé about him going either.
                              So you're not intelligent then?

Comment

Working...
                              X