Zamora - see Rob Green
    Zarate - back to West Ham
    Vargas - back to Napoli
    Tarabat - see Sandro
    Murphy - see SWP
    Faurlin - injured and we probably won't ever see again
    Traore- see Green
    McCarthy - can't see him wanting to be a number 2 in the Championship
    Then we have the 4 or 5 kids who can't be expected to form part of the team trying to win promotion back next season.

So we realistically have about 9 players next season for the Championship. We will be getting a fine of some sort. I imagine we will get some kind of transfer embargo so will be forced to play our kids. Still no news on the training ground or the stadium. Next few months are looking very bleak for Rangers. We will struggle with that squad to stay in the Championship. Look at where Wigan are now.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Bobby is out of contract in the summer,so he will leave, i believe. If we go down i think someone will bounce for Green or we might put him available for other teams as a part of getting rid of ageing players and give McCarthy number 1 shirt. Caulker could also attract some interest even he has been poor most of the season. And we must try to get rid of Hoilett and Traore even if they wants to stay. Some serious rebuild to do, but that can only be a good thing and i really hope we can get players with some speed and creativity. We can't rely too much youngsters ,but if we go down it will be easier to give them opportunities
    Last edited by ArcticHoop; 08-03-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

No chance of keeping Caulker and Philips if we go down imo.

Comment

Sorry hadn't realised that the season had ended ..... So I take It Hull, Villa and Sunderland all survived.. My they were lucky,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Who the fark would want Caulker? awful defender that cant get the basics right. Looks uncomfortable when on the pitch and is prone to a mistake each and every game. If he does go it will be a blessing. Even Anton Ferdinand was a better defender for us and thats saying something.

Comment

Like every other window I hope we build from the back, it just never seems to happen. I'm sorry but the likes of Rio is not building a team, it's like building an old peoples home for players who no one else wants.

Comment

Sandro will stay even if we go down.
              I know a couple of people who are friendly with him and he really likes it at Rangers and doesn't want to move from London

Comment

Originally posted by Blogandwhitehoops View Post
                Sandro will stay even if we go down.
                I know a couple of people who are friendly with him and he really likes it at Rangers and doesn't want to move from London
                Palace could come in for him, that would keep him in London.

Comment

Josh King from Blackburn should be approched.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Don't think we'll get a fine and an embargo. From what I understand we would be fined. Teams who break ffp after a year in the championship get an embargo.
                    But as already posted think the powers that be will try and go with the kids, just like fulham did at the start........doing well aren't they

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Who the fark would want Caulker? awful defender that cant get the basics right. Looks uncomfortable when on the pitch and is prone to a mistake each and every game. If he does go it will be a blessing. Even Anton Ferdinand was a better defender for us and thats saying something.

Now that is really saying something.....

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                        Can't wait to see who Caulker will make the hat trick of clubs relegated from the premiership with.

Comment

We're gonna have to take a hit on Caulker, maybe he'll go back to Palace? Reckon Philips will stay, he's not done much in the Premiership.

Can't see anyone giving Sandro the wage he gets here, maybe he'll stay, maybe a loan back to Brazil?

IF we get relegated then our recruitment policy will make or break us. Need to get the right man in to rebuild again...

Comment

People look at hull and burley fixtures before you write us off
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              People look at hull and burley fixtures before you write us off
                              are they scary harry?...trouble is we need 3 teams worse off than us and hull have picked up lately

Comment

Working...
                              X