Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do both Vargas and Zarate get injured when they didn't even play against Arsenal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do both Vargas and Zarate get injured when they didn't even play against Arsenal?

They were on the bench on Wednesday and suddenly the are both injured. Injuries are killing us at the moment. Not helped with Barton's suspension.

1. Dunne
    2. Traore
    3. Fer
    4. Tarabat
    5. Zarate
    6. Vargas

Our squad is so unbalanced. There is no depth. Huge rebuilding job needed in the Summer.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Another rebuilding job it never ends but your right.

We need to identify a manager for the long term so this rebuilding exercises can stop once and for all

Comment

Has he said they were injured then, or are they just out of favour? He clearly doesn't want to play Vargas for some reason.

Comment

I get the impression that Ramsey doesn't fancy the 2 lads from Chile.

Yesterday we had a centre back at right back and the only vaguely right back we do have was played as a right winger.

Did they teach that at the FA Level One coaching course??

And then to launch every bloody ball long to Zamora! We are so predictable to play against. What about trying to play some football??
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

Yesterday we had a centre back at right back and the only vaguely right back we do have was played as a right winger.

And then to launch every bloody ball long to Zamora! We are so predictable to play against. What about trying to play some football??
          That's Ramsey mate clueless

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

Isla is more of a winger than a RB, Hamm. We've been short of a natural RB all season. Nedum actually did well there yesterday apart from his mistake for the first goal but my suspicion is that was due to his injury and being rushed back too early.

Comment

Vargas seems either unhappy in general or unhappy about being played out of his preferred position.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Vargas seems either unhappy in general or unhappy about being played out of his preferred position.
                I would be too if I was Vargas, World Cup superstar who can't even get into a relegation team.

Comment

Isla is more a natural RWB or RM than a RB, we don't really have a natural right back in the squad

Comment

Seems our manager doesn't like them, I've posted already that they are blooding all these youngsters cause they think the support are so stupid
                    we'll be happy to see them coming through and will give them breathing space. I think this orders from above.
                    Can't help thinking the money will not be spent anymore, which inevitably leads me to think disinterest from the owners

Comment

still think we are best with isla at rb with vargas in front of him and barton and henry in the middle,makes us solid with a bit of flair,nobody likes playing against pace(something our current side lacks)so maybe Zarate should be given an opportunity alongside Charlie(although bobbys effort couldn't be faulted).personally don't think our current style will keep us up so maybe a change is due.

Comment

We have no pace up front. Why the resistance to playing Vargas next to Charlie?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Seems our manager doesn't like them, I've posted already that they are blooding all these youngsters cause they think the support are so stupid
                          we'll be happy to see them coming through and will give them breathing space. I think this orders from above.
                          Can't help thinking the money will not be spent anymore, which inevitably leads me to think disinterest from the owners
                          Really, what about the £60m written off the other day?

To me that says they are in it for the long-term, which I for one am very thankful for.

Comment

CR said in the beginning that every player will be given his chance to prove his ability. Very true in Phillips case. Even SWP got his chance! And some youngsters as well, which is good. Why not Vargas?

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                              Really, what about the £60m written off the other day?

To me that says they are in it for the long-term, which I for one am very thankful for.
                              yeah disinterest might be the wrong description, a better one will (even more so now they've taken a £60mill hit) be a self imposed transfer embargo/or purse strings pulled tight shut

Comment

Working...
                              X