Caulker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker

At fault for the first and could have done better for their second...Can see how he got relegated last season tbh

All the panel on sky sports was slating him off this morning
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Agree, he was at fault in both goals, especially the first.

Comment

Terrible buy he's turned out to be. West Ham want him I think we should do the deal now

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
          All the panel on sky sports was slating him off this morning
          I know I was watching... I bet they were loving it.

Comment

He's only 23. Still makes some mistakes, but I think he will have a good future.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
              He's only 23. Still makes some mistakes, but I think he will have a good future.
              agree

Comment

As a window cleaner?

He will have a bright future if mugs like us keep signing him and paying him thousands a week. How many individual errors is that so far this season?

Comment

I think we need to give him some more time, let CR sort him out.

Comment

He hasn't been great and was dreadful on that first goal but he's about all we have right now!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      As a window cleaner?
                      C'mon V.

Comment

C'mon V.
                        Makes too many errors for me Timbo. He's 23 and still doing it.

Comment

Fella's a joke. Might as well have handed Jelavic the ball for their first. Certainly put it on a plate for him. So that and his f ack up against Soton helped lose us three points. Thought Green off his line for the second, but it was up the other end.

Comment

Kid is an excellent defender who has a brilliant technique. His issue is his decision making is horrendous. He needs to be limited, shouldn't be a ball player when we have rio alongside him or Onuoha even. Let them get the ball up the pitch and Caulks can stay back and just defend, win the ball and play it off. Could do with learning more from Henry than Rio to be honest.
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Uneven all year, with questions off the pitch. With that said, still has lots of potential.

Comment

Working...
                              X