Same Old Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    who said it was a great day tho? we lost and as rangers fans we all hurt-i nearly set me staffy on next doors cat(sorry eastherts) and your entitled to your opinion mate but don't ridicule other people who think we done ok with 10 for an hour-save your anger for our club captain who cost us. spoke to my brother and pals who are on the train home as we speak and they said we deserved the draw and rangers fans(although totally gutted) still clapped the players off-that says more to me than impulse comments on here. we all want three points.
    traore was the only player that came over to the fans and gave his shirt away , green came 20 yards away and clapped us , i'd have liked to have seen ramsey send the lot over to clap us it needs to be a two way street

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      traore was the only player that came over to the fans and gave his shirt away , green came 20 yards away and clapped us , i'd have liked to have seen ramsey send the lot over to clap us it needs to be a two way street
      I'd only be happy if Traore, in return for his shirt, was given his P45.

Comment

thats not the point i'm getting at 77, regardless of his performance he had enough about him to come to his fans and make a little kids day . we hear rubbish from the club like ' we Rin this 2geva' and all the players turn there backs on us as we are clapping them off

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          thats not the point i'm getting at 77, regardless of his performance he had enough about him to come to his fans and make a little kids day . we hear rubbish from the club like ' we Rin this 2geva' and all the players turn there backs on us as we are clapping them off
          Fair point. I couldn't clap them, mind. I was straight out of the ground, so I know how some of them perhaps felt.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Hope the losers...um I mean players, enjoy their their nice trip to Dubai..
            A bit harsh Dave. I didn't see the Hull match but from what I have read the players gave their all. Some on the pitch, one in the early shower.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

At last we seem to actually go into games with a game plan and actually look like we know what we're doing

We unlucky on Sat and deserved at least a point but unfortunately we were let down by our captain who will hopefully never play for the club again

I'm not surprised some people are moaning as unfortunately some people are so short sighted they can barley see past their nose but for me it has been breath of fresh air the last couple of weeks and long may it continue sometimes you have to go back before you can go forward
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
              X