Fernandes and Ferdinand on London Call-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes and Ferdinand on London Call-In

Full interview (along with Tony Fernandes) to be aired on London Call-In tomorrow night...but some interesting quotes here to whet the appetite:

Les Ferdinand explains why he wishes Chris Ramsey had coached him

Director of Football reveals just why he rates Head Coach Chris Ramsey so highly…http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/le...-2279427.aspx?

Tony Fernandes and Les Ferdinand joined London Call-In in the studio to discuss the appointment of Chris Ramsey, Harry Redknapp's departure, stadium update and more...

Comment

I've not watched LCI for a while now but really enjoyed tonights show.

Comment

This was a brilliant show last night... Really good to get an insight on the progressions the club are making and continue to try and make.

Les comes across brilliantly well! - I'm very happy to have him at the helm when TF is not around.

Sounds like HR and PB both fvcked off because of Les's presence and the new way of doing things

Comment

Great interview and i like it that talks with Charlie about new contract are going well. Nothing signed yet,but Tony seem pretty confident about it. Lots of interesting stuff and really worth to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
            Great interview and i like it that talks with Charlie about new contract are going well. Nothing signed yet,but Tony seem pretty confident about it. Lots of interesting stuff and really worth to watch.
            What I found interesting was the point made that there are plenty of other alternatives if CA didn't sign. Also when they where talking about older professionals who set a good example, I was shocked to hear LF mention JB.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
              What I found interesting was the point made that there are plenty of other alternatives if CA didn't sign. Also when they where talking about older professionals who set a good example, I was shocked to hear LF mention JB.
              I also found the Austin comments interesting.. It didn't feel like he was going to sign a new contract to me when I listened to it.
              I suppose it depends on if we go down though really... Woudnt blame Austin for leaving if we went down

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                I also found the Austin comments interesting.. It didn't feel like he was going to sign a new contract to me when I listened to it.
                I suppose it depends on if we go down though really... Woudnt blame Austin for leaving if we went down
                Im not confident we will keep him even if we do stay up. Someone like Everton/Stoke/Southampton or maybe even Spurs or Liverpool will be in for him.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                  Im not confident we will keep him even if we do stay up. Someone like Everton/Stoke/Southampton or maybe even Spurs or Liverpool will be in for him.
                  Have to agree... You only have to have 1 good season in the Prem nowadays before the bigger clubs come sniffing

Comment

Really enjoyed the show last night

Comment

Love that interview, it makes me feel happy to be a Ranger again, as if a great weight has been lifted. I felt that watching us play Sunderland last week, that at last, Rangers are back.
                      Last edited by Hubble; 20-02-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Great to hear Les talking about how much he puts the youth 1st over any future potential signings. The way he doesnt want the club to just jump strait in and sign a player if a position needs filling. If theres any chance of a youth player being able to do that job he'll give them the chance 1st, even future players who arnt quite there yet he dosnt want any signings getting in the way of them progressing. Seems to have this genuine passion for bringing the youth through... very exciting to hear!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Always loved Les as a player and one of the few players who has seemed a gent on and off the pitch but a little bit of me cant forget that when we were desperate to have him back at the fag end of his career he took Reading over us. Then seemed to speak of Spurs as "his" club. Probably just coincidental, but money is swilling round the club and he is back. Hope I am wrong and that he is as genuine as many good posters seem to think.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Always loved Les as a player and one of the few players who has seemed a gent on and off the pitch but a little bit of me cant forget that when we were desperate to have him back at the fag end of his career he took Reading over us. Then seemed to speak of Spurs as "his" club. Probably just coincidental, but money is swilling round the club and he is back. Hope I am wrong and that he is as genuine as many good posters seem to think.
                            I associate him as spurs. loved him as a player, but hes spurs in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I associate him as spurs. loved him as a player, but hes spurs in my eyes.
                              Yes Kev ur rite,,,, I remember bumping Into him years ago and confirmed the above .... We are a little soft spot - nothing more ..

Comment

Working...
                              X