Sean Dyche

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Dyche

On sky now with Kammy and Ben Shepherd - very impressive. Passionate, motivational, tactically astute. Really comes over well and you wouldn't want to mess with him either!

Going up with a side that were favorite to go down to League one with limited budget is great credit for him.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Always sounds like he believes his own hype too much to me.

Comment

Wonder where they would have been without Ings though?
        Last edited by Shania; 15-02-2015, 06:17 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

He's good but Burnley are still sh)te.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

am happy enough with our manager.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Flavour of the month imo.

Burnley are a well run club, they tend to do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Wonder where they have been without Ings though.
                Looked at this, without his goals or assists having taken place, they would have 7 points.
                On the other hand, without austin's goals and assists, we would have 11 points.
                Last edited by nasser95; 15-02-2015, 05:03 PM.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Qpr related?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Looked at this, without his goals or assists having taken place, they would have 7 points.
                    On the other hand, without austin's goals and assists, we would have 11 points.
                    Hm, Interesting stats and also; Austin has played for Burnley. But that was under Howe, perhaps?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Hm, Interesting stats and also; Austin has played for Burnley. But that was under Howe, perhaps?
                      Ok, I don't exactly get how the second part was related though? What do you mean by it?
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Qpr related?
                        Maybe he's the "dream" manager

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                          Ok, I don't exactly get how the second part was related though? What do you mean by it?
                          It was more like meant as a "tribute" to Dyche. But I think it was Howe who brought him in.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

It was more like meant as a "tribute" to Dyche. But I think it was Howe who brought him in.
                            Ahh I see, I do remember that they always have a pretty decent british striker, since their promotion a few years back. Dave nugent and Steven Fletcher that promotion year, Jay Rodriguez a year later and then Charlie from then on until Ings came in.

Comment

Class manager. Would like us to go for him at the end of the season. If they go down and we manage to stay up.

Comment

Working...
                              X