X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant remember the last time we won!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      Its easy to say one win or two away from running away from the bottom three. Where are these wins coming from. We can't win away and now even at home!
      If I could do match predictions, I'd spend Saturdays in the bookies.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Charlie being out might be a blessing in disguise. ...... Let's face it, his welcome goals notwithstanding, we've beeb pretty s hit even with him in the team.

Comment

also
          lets be honest -that pre-Xmas golden patch had dried up -maybe rumbled? dependence on Charlie for the goals was going to be high risk. We have an international striker who scores at that level - plus Adel to add and Zarate looked useful - new manager bounce? plus, surely this increases the chances of Charlie still being here next season?
          blessing in disguise?

Comment

Austin 8weeks Dunne 4-5 speculation

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              Exactly. Jheez, you would think this was a Scum message board reading it.
              Wtf do you know about the scum?

Comment

A point from safety, yeah clearly the seasons over. FFS.

Silly mistakes today and against Swansea in injury time have cost us 3 points and been unforgivable. Today could've gone either way against a team 3rd in the league, and did anyone actually think we'd beat United....???

We need to cut out the stupidity and anything could happen.

Comment

Was always going to happen somehow, never going to get a season out of chaz. Just put the sugar on the top of the strawberries after that late goal was the cream on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Charlie being out might be a blessing in disguise. ...... Let's face it, his welcome goals notwithstanding, we've beeb pretty s hit even with him in the team.
                    Yeah its a blessing, at least when we lose it will always be with a zero next to our name every game
                    :

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Yeah its a blessing, at least when we lose it will always be with a zero next to our name every game
                      :
                      You're probably right. But..... with Zarate up by himself in 4231 with Phillips, Fer and Adel behind him, running past him, playing through balls for him to run on to, with Sandro and Kelvin in front of a settled back four of Isla Onouha Caulker and Yun then maybe, just maybe..... Charlie, if he doesn't score, does little for the team..... I know, I know.... We'd be f acked already without him. But......l

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        Ha! Ha! Sorry I am laughing but it is beyond the stage now where it is worth getting upset about these things. Was there really a QPR fan in the land who didn't know when we failed to bring in another striker that as night follows day, Charlie would get injured? And even the happiest clapper would I think concede that without Charlie for an extended period we are down. Our top remaining scorer would be on three goals!
                        Laughings one thing i honestly cant bring myself to do. Glad you are happy though, wouldnt like you to feel like i do. Deflated and defeatist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                          Write the season off my bum bum..... One win from safety, il support you on my own if I have to rangers. Come on you rrrrrs
                          This!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Ha! Ha! Sorry I am laughing but it is beyond the stage now where it is worth getting upset about these things. Was there really a QPR fan in the land who didn't know when we failed to bring in another striker that as night follows day, Charlie would get injured? And even the happiest clapper would I think concede that without Charlie for an extended period we are down. Our top remaining scorer would be on three goals!
                            I knew it and started writing a post about it, but didn't want to tempt fate.
                            well done to QPR fernandes and Redknapp for not buying Defoe.
                            time for Zarate Vargas Zamora Taarabt and Phillips to step up to the plate.

Play 4-3-3 and go for broke.
                            Last edited by stanistheman; 08-02-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X