No announcement yet.

Austin and Dunne injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was hobbling towards the end of the game. Gives us a chance to shake things up on the forward line. Three pronged attack of Zarate, Adel and Vargas???

Comment

Sounds awful but sometimes it's good to see how we'd work without Charlie. Maybe we are to dependent on him & our 'style' (if we have one) doesn't seem to always suit him. Be interesting to see how we cope with a different partnership up front.

Comment

Yes.. A spot of deckchair rearrangement on The Titanic seems inevitable I suppose.

Comment

Austin broken foot

Rumour

Comment

Richard Dunne, ligament damage.

Comment

already a thread http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Dunne-injuries

Comment

Ian Taylor has said there will be an update on the injuries within 48 hours.

Comment

If this is true we can write the rest of the season off.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Write the season off my bum bum..... One win from safety, il support you on my own if I have to rangers. Come on you rrrrrs

Comment

Everyone needs to calm down. Yes Charlie is gone and it will be a while till he is back, remember how we pulled through regardless last season. Difference is now, I saw Zarate today play his heart out and he was bloody good. So I think we may have a goalscorer in the making. Now he needs to take his chance.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                        Write the season off my bum bum..... One win from safety, il support you on my own if I have to rangers. Come on you rrrrrs
                        Exactly. Jheez, you would think this was a Scum message board reading it.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

If this is right we"re totally f####d and down , poor result and a mistake again Caulker giving the ball away then caught out of position

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            Season was over after turf moor. Just got swallow this shite till August.
                            At least most have accepted it today, me included. Maybe it's not such a bad thing, we can build again but with a plan this time round.

I understand it's not actually over as there are games to be played, however with Austin now out it's 100% harder than with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                              Make that two
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Its easy to say one win or two away from running away from the bottom three. Where are these wins coming from. We can't win away and now even at home!

Comment

Working...
                                X