That result for me has sent us down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid
    I know this is gonna sound stupid...BUT... for me (I said it at the time) the Sheff Utd game sent us down.
    I know it was a cup game but I just felt that that was it for our season.
    Really hope i`m wrong.

Comment

I am not going to say, "keep the faith" or "told you so", but some of you should read your comments again.

We aren't down and we have a good chance of staying up. We're still in the mix. The fat lady has sat down for now!

You Rsss!!!!
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        I am not going to say, "keep the faith" or "told you so", but some of you should read your comments again.

We aren't down and we have a good chance of staying up. We're still in the mix. The fat lady has sat down for now!

You Rsss!!!!
        Good man lets keep our feet on the floor though. Hull is huge very winnable game but one we need t come away with at least a point from

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

You Rsss!!!!
          Im still sticking with my opinion from saturday night of we are deffo down, it works much better for me showing by tonights result.

Comment

One win and we're out of the bottom 3. It really is that close. Keep the faith lads

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Southampton despite their lofty position were bang average and there for the taking but as is the norm we bottle it and create nothing

Where is the next win going to come from?? Two away games next no doubt lose as is the norm away and cut adrift

Today's result was the first nail I am afraid
              Cheered up a bit now West?
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                Cheered up a bit now West?
                Like a dog with two d icks this morning DS

Comment

That lost point coupled with last night win now looks a huge loss

Comment

Behave
                    I should probably write something insightful here

Comment

Working...
                    X