Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Know What Happened To The SWP To Brighton Loan Move??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Know What Happened To The SWP To Brighton Loan Move??

Did a SWP search but three letters is not long enough, so have had to-do another thread. Does anyone know of the poncing parasite turned down another loan move or was it not actually offered to him and just a rumor?

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Did a SWP search but three letters is not long enough, so have had to-do another thread. Does anyone know of the poncing parasite turned down another loan move or was it not actually offered to him and just a rumor?
    Staying and playing centre half on saturday

Comment

Goalkeeper.

He might be given a chance now?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Yup heard he thinks he will be the next Paul Parker

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          If he ever plays for us again, i dont give a sh ite who the manager is, i will be screaming his name followed by OUT.

Comment

Captain I heard (the voices in my head) wants his dad to come and help coach too
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Captain I heard (the voices in my head) wants his dad to come and help coach too
              Makes sense, His old man Bleeds blue and white as much as Les.

Comment

They pulled out after Harry told them he was 6 stone overweight..

Comment

Makes sense, His old man Bleeds blue and white as much as Les.
                  To be fair I'd say his old man is the one telling him to stay and grab the money each week rather than going to actually play football.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

id actually make willis work in the club shop,sweep the stands,sell burgers to earn his undeserved thousands a week..whoever gave the stunted p rick that contract needs shooting!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He is hired to play a role in the Jackson 5.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        id actually make willis work in the club shop,sweep the stands,sell burgers to earn his undeserved thousands a week..whoever gave the stunted p rick that contract needs shooting!
                        If you read NW's book he said he gave him a "cracking contract". We been fleeced good and proper by that ####ing hobbit.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Sure there's laws against child labour
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Warnock signed him because he was desperate to add players to the squad after Tango & Cash refused to spend and was happy to splash Fernandes' money. By the time he had money there weren't many premiership players available and little time to look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              He is hired to play a role in the Jackson 5.
                              Phillips 2 Shirley?
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X