Bye bye beardy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye beardy?

Sky reporting with les's promotion beard might be kicked out...

Fingers crossed

Another one who wont be missed whatsoever. Good riddance. As soon as bonds gone as well, a great weeks work.

Comment

They tried to find a role for him while the "project" got on the way, he will now focus on that. If he was to leave all together, then serious doubts will exist over the training ground and staduim.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
        They tried to find a role for him while the "project" got on the way, he will now focus on that. If he was to leave all together, then serious doubts will exist over the training ground and staduim.
        Hasn't been exactly successful with both those projects though has he?

Comment

Funny how most of us cheer every top employee resignation/sacking (rumour) nowadays, yet still cling to the desperate notion that the head honcho who surrounded himself with all these nincompoops is somehow more competent than they have been.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
            Hasn't been exactly successful with both those projects though has he?
            What do you call successful? Did you expect them to have been built and operational already? Wow.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              Funny how most of us cheer every top employee resignation/sacking (rumour) nowadays, yet still cling to the desperate notion that the head honcho who surrounded himself with all these nincompoops is somehow more competent than they have been.
              Cos he pays them, if he goes there is no money. Not that difficult to work out.

Comment

Biggest clown in the club.....get rid while we are on a clear-out !

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  What do you call successful? Did you expect them to have been built and operational already? Wow.
                  No but I don't expect all the clubs fanfare when the principal land owner has said they don't intend to sell and have their own plans to redevelop.

I don't expect club announcements about a training ground without local consultation which largely are against the idea..

Seems totally inadequate if you ask me.

Comment

when we build our 40,000 entertainment center ,bring him back and he can sell tickets for it like he did at the O2
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      They designed the training ground and stadium before they had even decided on a site, much less achieved planning permission. Not the definition of a well thought out project in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                        They designed the training ground and stadium before they had even decided on a site, much less achieved planning permission. Not the definition of a well thought out project in my book.
                        Are you rescinding your statement about not supporting us anymore now harrys gone mate? Or you waiting for tony to do one as well first?

Comment

I predict Beard will be going nowhere. Les will take care of football matters and PB will continue to run operations as the two jobs are separate and very different!
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

No need to get rid of beard as long as he's not involved in football decisions.

Would be handy in the negotiations for the stadium and the training ground.

Looks like a clear out by tony and tbf right now it looks like he's calling all the right shots.

Comment

If it's "Bye bye Beardy" - then it's "Bye bye new stadium".

Hence, I get a feeling that TF has $punked his b0ll0cks.... And with the plane crash and all - he, and his "investors" are looking to foxtrot oscar.

I hope not - because I think he's a good man..... but we as a club have entered "squeaky bum time"......

But hey........ The Bovril up at Hartlepool was ok ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X