Jordan Mutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Mutch

If only we could have waited a bit longer, maybe we could have seen the proper Jordan Mutch. As it ended up, Harry sold him as he did not made the grade at Loftus Road, however with his money no other player came in. A case similar to Danny Simpson. Maybe under a different manager, Mutch would have proved his worth.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    If only we could have waited a bit longer, maybe we could have seen the proper Jordan Mutch. As it ended up, Harry sold him as he did not made the grade at Loftus Road, however with his money no other player came in. A case similar to Danny Simpson. Maybe under a different manager, Mutch would have proved his worth.
    Maybe, but it's too late now. Not even worth thinking about in all honesty. Out of interest, apparently he had a stinker in his Palace debut by all accounts.

Comment

Did you read the match report from his debut saturday? Pretty certain we dodged a bullet.

Comment

No I did not read anything about his début.

Comment

Very mixed reviews on palace sites many not impressed plus chummy on away section has not commented oh his debut which speaks volumes to me

You can't polish a turd

Comment

Someone posted a brilliant review of his debut on here , was actually funny cos it was exactly how he was for us.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Very mixed reviews on palace sites many not impressed plus chummy on away section has not commented oh his debut which speaks volumes to me

You can't polish a turd
              We did one on them!

Comment

Yes, I feel that way too.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Mutch wanted to go. Fck him fat headless chicken

Comment

Is Simpson playing for Leicester?

Comment

The point re-Simpson and Mutch is that we do have players that should have left and stayed. However, Mutch was never giving a proper chance, while Simpson played with heart and always gave his best, even if Isla is much better then him. We could have moved forward with both.

Comment

If only we could have waited a bit longer, maybe we could have seen the proper Jordan Mutch.
                        Nope, we wouldn't. I would bet we will still see the same waste of space on March 14th at Palace (hopefully).

Comment

Er. It's JordOn, if you please. His parents misspelt the fella's name for a reason. Mods please correct the title of the thread

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

You can't polish a turd
                            Most of my palace mates said he had five good minutes then was anonymous. However, they are willing to give him longer understandably.

Comment

Could it be that mutch was the mole that Harry spoke about and that's why he moved him on?
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X