just me???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just me???

Is it just me that wouldn't actually mind Tim Sherwood in at least he may give the youth players a chance and he's not scared to give players who didn't have a chance under previous managers one for example adebayor then look at the youngsters in spurs first team ie Kane, Bentaleb and Mason all given first chance by Sherwood

If he comes in ill give him my full support.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by BanburyR View Post
      Is it just me that wouldn't actually mind Tim Sherwood in at least he may give the youth players a chance and he's not scared to give players who didn't have a chance under previous managers one for example adebayor then look at the youngsters in spurs first team ie Kane, Bentaleb and Mason all given first chance by Sherwood
      Totally agree with you mate. Will make the tough decision that we need right now and will get the best out of what we have!

Comment

I think that for once the players not given a chance by Harry will I'm looking forward to seeing zarate and taarabt play on a regular basis and Vargas and Fer in there actual positions

Comment

Not just you mate, 30% of this site want him as well.

Comment

I would love to see him in. He'll kick some asses and squash some ego's, which is exactly what we need at this point. I think he'll be a breath of fresh air personally.

Comment

Would be a breath of fresh air getting him in as far as I'm concerned.

Has everything we need bar lots of experience. Sounds odd yes but many managers have started the same way. Young, hungry, eager, leader. Was captain at all his clubs & with good people around him I think we could of pulled an ace card out with him. I'm convinced.

Comment

If in all honesty we want to move forward, forget about an English manager as normally they all have the same philosophy. Maybe there are some exceptions (McLaren; Rodgers to name just two), however, you need good people with modern tactics and good mind of assessing football.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  If in all honesty we want to move forward, forget about an English manager as normally they all have the same philosophy. Maybe there are some exceptions (McLaren; Rodgers to name just two), however, you need good people with modern tactics and good mind of assessing football.
                  Rodgers isn't English mate
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

It would be a sidewards move imo.

He didn't achieve much at Spurs, despite what he says, and he'll do worse if he comes here. There is a lot of talk about him playing youth but Spurs have one of the best academies in the country - we do not have players for him to bring through. Bentaleb, Kane, Mason etc. have all been highly rated for YEARS.

Agree with martin.

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
                      It would be a sidewards move imo.

He didn't achieve much at Spurs, despite what he says, and he'll do worse if he comes here. There is a lot of talk about him playing youth but Spurs have one of the best academies in the country - we do not have players for him to bring through. Bentaleb, Kane, Mason etc. have all been highly rated for YEARS.

Agree with martin.
                      He won every other game at Spurs, and managed to get the best out of the mercurial Adebayor (in our case, read Taarabt.) Obviously he won't play the youth if they aren't good enough, but the point is that he will be more willing to than Redknapp if they are. That's all we can ask of a manager in my mind.

Comment

Yeah I know some of the youth players may not be great but I still think there is potential with some of them mainly petrasso and grego cox and taarabt like adebayor will hopefully be given a massive chance and also possibly diakite

Comment

Can't wait for him to get here. Think he will show Harry right up. Will play players in right position and drop the ones who don't perform plus will install the passion we need and as other have said he gives youth a chance.

My biggest frustratiom with Harry was he just made it all seem over complicated and seemed not bothered. We are still well in the mix with a manger who wasn't given it all and playing players out of position all season.

If someone comes in and tweaks a few things I genuinely reckon we will be ok.

Comment

Working...
                          X