Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours

I don't wish to make the rumours any worse but anyone else seen this?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...-messenger/#25

Just what i have said in my post above....something has to change.

Comment

That would make my day if that rumour is true
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Can see the potential in this but I doubt it will happen

Comment

I just can't see him walking because of his knees and I can't see TF firing him so somehow he will stay on unless he sees the transfer window debacle as a form of constructive dismissal but who really knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
            That would make my day if that rumour is true
            You and me both!

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
              I just can't see him walking because of his knees and I can't see TF firing him so somehow he will stay on unless he sees the transfer window debacle as a form of constructive dismissal but who really knows?
              Can't see Fernandes shooting himself in the foot like that. For what it would cost to pay Harry and his cronies off for the last 6 months of their contracts why would Fernandes accept relegation? Doesn't make sense!

Comment

I can't see this as he's only got a few months left anyway, it makes no difference to him if we stay or go down. For this reason we should have installed a manager who would care and was going to stay.

Comment

He could have been given the sack, Myu.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    He could have been given the sack, Myu.
                    Makes no sense, if they were going to do it, it would've been before the window closed not after.

Also, both Tony & Amit are away aren't they, surely for something like that they would both be present for a big decision like that.

Comment

You are all saying that he has nothing to prove. When he leaves at the end of the season, he will retire. Surely he doesn't want to retire with the team going down.

Comment

IMHO Harry has said to TF that unless he gets a couple of loans in QPR wont survive, TF has said to Harry that he has bought the players he wanted so if Harry now says he can't keep us up TF will remove him.

Its very clear to us as supporters and to Sir Les, Hoddle etc that if we play the likes of Vargas and Fer in their usual/best roles we would do significantly better. Vargas and Sanchez are always on fire in a 442 for Chile with Isla supporting at right mid supplying the crosses so why not Vargas and Austin? Fer is Holland's first choice attacking centre mid, can both of these international teams coaches be wrong? Harry seems to think so
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          You are all saying that he has nothing to prove. When he leaves at the end of the season, he will retire. Surely he doesn't want to retire with the team going down.
                          Why not? At this point he might just want to retire, no caveats, full stop.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

This story is picking up massive speed, had it text to me by two non r's.

Comment

Sky sports app just sent it out hes gone. Praise the lord. Resigned

Comment

Working...
                              X