R's

We are QPR and we are mugs
    R's

Comment

Team don't go away games
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Comment

What good is that going to do? It's not going to improve anything that's for sure.

Also hopefully we will get at least a point, hopefully three from the game on Saturday, especially if Sandro and Yun are back and Zarate gets a chance to play.

Comment

It might get redcrapp out
            R's

Comment

There are so many ridiculous over reactions on here its an absolute joke!

Comment

11 away defeats in a row
                R's

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  There are so many ridiculous over reactions on here its an absolute joke!
                  Unbelievable, best if those who don't want to back what we have don't go

Comment

It si a bit embarrassing when you call yourself a rangers fan and then call for banners and match skipping.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I don't know how some of you people make it through the day

Comment

Anyone would think we were back in league one signing sammy koejoe the way people are over reacting

Comment

I'm a season ticket holder and it's about time we showed the board how we feel
                          R's

Comment

Oh yes that's a good idea just because Fernandez has finally seen sense fans start throwing the toys out the pram. TF is right not to waste anymore money and have another player brought in to sit on the bench with Rio and Maurio !

Comment

What's happened to the it wouldn't matter if we were in the conference I'd still go and back my team, FFS we are at the moment in the prem still, Jesus wept

Comment

Working...
                              X