No announcement yet.

Tip of the iceberg for me !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangers are in my blood. No getting away from it..... no matter how frustrating and embarrassing things get.

As I tell those who mock me........ "It's ok to be crap".

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
      Dont understand what TF has done wrong to be honest

Backed the manager - got ripped apart
      Doesn't back the manager - got ripped apart

Maybe its time to start looking a bit closer to home at the problems at our club. Perhaps some people staying away wouldn't be such a bad thing.
      Yer because its the fans fault..... jesus wept

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Yer because its the fans fault..... jesus wept
        Did you take that last line personally V haha

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Did you take that last line personally V haha
          Not personally mate but i think its ridiculous to blame fans for the circus our club has become. Plenty of reasons why we are where we are and none of them is to do with the fans.

Comment

Not personally mate but i think its ridiculous to blame fans for the circus our club has become. Plenty of reasons why we are where we are and none of them is to do with the fans.
            TBF, the fans are the ones suggesting the club is a circus more than anyone else because we generate the hype. If we just took ourselves for where we stood at the moment and where others stood relative to us at the moment, there wouldn't be the hype around the club.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
              TBF, the fans are the ones suggesting the club is a circus more than anyone else because we generate the hype. If we just took ourselves for where we stood at the moment and where others stood relative to us at the moment, there wouldn't be the hype around the club.
              So if the club didnt have fans then there wouldnt be any unhappy ones?... nice one Einstein .
              We do have fans and there is a lot of disgruntlement among them about the way the club is run and has been for years (way before TF).
              Last edited by vblockranger; 03-02-2015, 01:44 PM.

Comment

We'll still be here though mate no matter what!

Championship, league 1, league 2, conference... come what may!!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  We'll still be here though mate no matter what!

Championship, league 1, league 2, conference... come what may!!
                  Exactly..we would still go and support no matter what league. Doesnt bother me who we play as long as we can compete and retain our identity.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Can't speak for everybody else, but I know what annoys me most. It's not the fact that we didn't join in the hysteria on deadline day, I couldn't give a monkey's about that. We have had the entire month of January to get in the required additions, only required in the first place by HR's complete and utter ineptitude in terms of summer recruitment. As usual, nothing is done and the job is now even harder.

Anyway, whatever happens for the rest of the season and however much more embarrassment is heaped upon our club, at least we are gradually getting nearer to the day the most over rated so called manager in football and our worst by some distance, walks through the doors for the last time. For that at least, we can be grateful and look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Absolutely incredible the time wasted on Jarvis / Zarate, always said that Beard was a shocking appointment.

At least everyone else gets good comedy value out of the never ending shambles.
                      how on Earth did they think they could get away with that one?
                      Zarate can only play for two clubs in a season and has featured for both West ham and QPR thanks to a cameo role at Burnley.
                      Allardyce made it clear he did not want him back so Zarate could not go anywhere else. why would West Ham take him back?
                      Now QPR are left with Zarate whom clearly Redkrapp does not rate (why sign him then).

Comment

Working...
                      X