Message from TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    There's 1001 things going on in his head right now, he says which one pops out first.
    i like cadburys cream eggs!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Why don't people want us to sign anyone? Find that staggering! If and when Charlie gets injured, everyone will go into meltdown!
      Just don't think we need anymore mate.. fed up with it as well... HR only started moaning again that he needed more players, when the team started losing.

Doubly fed up with it when I see the same big name players we are linked with.

Comment

I just turned sky sports news over to uk gold. That will be more interesting, atleast the season ticket in the championship should be cheaper
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Message of TF .....

Surely some of his decisions like keeping Zamosa, on 70k a week is not the manager entirely... seeing he has scored less than 5 goals as a ST over 3 years is a reason why no cheque book

Comment

f/me 2 messages to tf on the go at the same time, could you not just Email him m8.

Comment

Also, I'm not sure where all this rubbish that Harry spunks money comes from?

Here's a complete list of permanent signings:

Nelsen, Remy, Yun, Samba, Jenas, Simpson, Dunne, Henry, Austin, O'Neil, Phillips, Chevanton, Onyewu, Benayoun, Donaldson, Hughes, Ferdinand, Caulker, Mutch, Fer, Robinson, McCarthy, Sandro and Manning.

How many of them did people complain about at the time? Hindsight is a wonderful things isn't it!

Loans:

Townsend, BAE, Carroll, Kranjcar, Dellatorre, Doyle, Keane, Maiga, Morrison, Isla, Vargas and Zarate.

Notice how the shite players are the ones signed on free transfers generally, when the board refused to back him last season. Has Harry got the best out of them? No, but that's down to his management skills not buying rubbish. If his management skills are lacking which the majority think is true then surely it's up to our board to get rid of him?

I'm sick of people posting drivel on here when it's simply not true. I'm not defending the job he's done in terms of managing the team but in terms of bringing players in, I find it embarrassing people are having a pop when at the time of signing they were delighted! As I said above, if he's not up to it in management terms the blame lies with the owners for sticking by him.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Just don't think we need anymore mate.. fed up with it as well... HR only started moaning again that he needed more players, when the team started losing.

Doubly fed up with it when I see the same big name players we are linked with.
                We've been losing since last January 2014, if we're honest.

Comment

Bring in loans then. The squad needs improving, simple as that.
                  Squad needs sorting out from top too bottom as does the club. Relegation if it happens is not the end of the world and may be the catalyst for the rebuild.

Comment

He says we have good players? Is that why we are 19th out of 20 teams? We at least need a striker today, and what's the point of selling mutch then, if we weren't going to use the funds to get someone else, may as well have kept mutch as back up

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                      He says we have good players? Is that why we are 19th out of 20 teams? We at least need a striker today, and what's the point of selling mutch then, if we weren't going to use the funds to get someone else, may as well have kept mutch as back up
                      We are 19th due to hopeless manager. Players better than that.

Comment

We've been losing since last January 2014, if we're honest.
                        And he has come out and said publically over and over that he needs more players - Just fed up with it.

They backed him in getting Zarate and getting the best out of him, yet he hasn't played him.... How does that make the owners feel?

Why should they fork out again when he doesn't play the players they fork out for?... Mutch was another one. Matty Phillips the same... They let HR have Rio, yet his not played.
                        The only players HR has played week in week out, who the board backed him signing, have been Vargas, Isla, Fer and Austin... And he plays 3 of those players out of position every week... He doesn't deserve anymore.

If they stick with HR until the end of the season though then the owners should take part of the blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          that was with hangover a full english has cured!!
                          I thought you may have been on the sauce last night.

Comment

Tony should go to specsavers, I don't blame him for not getting any new players. But saying we have good players is an absolute joke
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

midgey i had a business meeting with miss stella n mr daniels!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah we do have a decent team. Unfortunately we have a manager who doesn't know how to use them!
                                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X