When will tony see sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will tony see sense

Harry needs to go, time to bring out the banners ?

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    What's the point, he's already said we're stuck with the waste of space for the rest of the season, and we will live or die by the decision.

I know what my money's on.

Comment

Thick ####z dont see sense
      I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

No he won't . He's part of the problem as well im afraid , hasn't got the ######## to bullet the great and wonderful . ####ing #### manager his entire career . Ask pompey and Southampton fans what they think of him . Living off a couple of decent years at Spurs who already had a talented squad , this club are a joke

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          I said this back in the autumn and I stand by my prediction, those procrastinators will sack him around early March, when things get really desperate and it will be probably too late anyway. If they had any brains, they would have sacked him before the end of the transfer window so that the new manager could bring in some players of his choice.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

That game was an absolute hammer blow for our hopes of survival. I honestly thought the Britannia was a ground where we could finally break our duck. Aside from a 15 minute period in the 2nd half we offered next to nothing, and deserved to lose the game. I simply can't see where we go from here - will sacking Redknapp change anything? When Jon Walters scores a hat-trick, you know you're in trouble.

Comment

foolhandes is a sporting jonas.........as thick as redcrapp...the useless pair deserve eachother!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What worries me is when he goes who are we going to get? If we would have sacked him say after the west ham game, we would have had a decent chance of someone good.

Comment

Tim Sherwood time, I think. Not that sure he is the best around, but anyway.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Tony Fernandes is the most naive man in football. I actually feel sorry for him

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                      Tony Fernandes is the most naive man in football. I actually feel sorry for him
                      I wouldnt mate..he's just here for his dosh same as the other investors.

Comment

May as well get Sherwood in now. Can't see him doing any worse than HR till season end and at least he will be in place well before pre-season whatever league we're in come August.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          I wouldnt mate..he's just here for his dosh same as the other investors.
                          That's true. But he can't seem to make a single decision right

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                            That's true. But he can't seem to make a single decision right
                            Best he sticks to airlines i reckon

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                              What's the point, he's already said we're stuck with the waste of space for the rest of the season, and we will live or die by the decision.

I know what my money's on.
                              So hold your breath because we will die by the decision.

Comment

Working...
                              X