No announcement yet.

When will tony see sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF is completely clueless about football. After Hughes' time here Redknapp seemed like an easy choice and a safe pair of hands due to his media profile/reputation/friends. TF gave him a massive contract and doesn't want to pay him off now. HR will not walk away.

Sad thing is HR's tenure has been so predictable, the guy is a ####ing fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      I wouldnt mate..he's just here for his dosh same as the other investors.
      He wont be able to make any "dosh" if we're not in the PL. Even he is not too naive to understand that.

Comment

He doesn't want to sack his friend

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          He wont make any "dosh" if we're not in the PL. Even he is not too naive to understand that.
          I agree i would think they would need to establish us as a premier league club for this 40k stadium and OOC but then again they dont really have form for doing things the right way or in the right order.

Comment

I am waiting for one of his stupid texts ie keep the faith, unlucky today and there is a lot going on in the background.

Comment

Latest tweet

Think the 2 nd half showed what we can do. Not sure why we don't play all game like that. Let's see . Buck stops at me.

Last sentence might mean something good..... But probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Latest tweet

Think the 2 nd half showed what we can do. Not sure why we don't play all game like that. Let's see . Buck stops at me.

Haha . Don't worry tone we've only been doing it all season away from home . Daft ####

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Latest tweet

Yer dont worry cos he will "learn by his mistakes" as he has been saying for 3 years

Comment

Tony Fernandes retweeted
                    Jack @JacksHFB · 37m 37 minutes ago
                    Mark Hughes is a far better manager than redknapp, think this just reiterates the point that @tonyfernandes is the problem

Retweeted this. Reckon he's getting fed up.

Comment

Regardless of all this anti HR and TF hatred, we actually deserved something from this game.

Second half stoke were on the back foot for large periods ...

I'm just not sure what the answer is

Comment

And yes tony may be a little naive, but I'd rather be with him than without ,,, sorry that will probably upset the hordes on here...

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                          Regardless of all this anti HR and TF hatred, we actually deserved something from this game.

Second half stoke were on the back foot for large periods ...

I'm just not sure what the answer is
                          Stoke were without their best player Bojan and lost their skipper and defensive rock Ryan Shawcross early on. Were clearly there for the taking, yet they beat us 3-1?

The answer is.......... We're bad and HR has to go.

Comment

When they scored 3rd goal we had. Wen pushing for equaliser and were unlucky not to score ... Hit woodwork etc,,

Not making excuses but we could have easily got something from this ... And yes I accept - we didn't and its pints we obviously need - just saying

Comment

And points ...

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
                                And points ...
                                Got it right first time....

Comment

Working...
                                X