No new deals likely according to Sky Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No new deals likely according to Sky Sports

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9688045?

Harry doesn't tell the truth does he. Even in his infamous car interviews on deadline day, he says we're trying but nothing close.

Lots of work will be going on behind the scenes to strengthen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      Harry doesn't tell the truth does he. Even in his infamous car interviews on deadline day, he says we're trying but nothing close.

Lots of work will be going on behind the scenes to strengthen.
      I hope,you're right Matty otherwise it's looking curtains in the relegation stakes.

Comment

Wouldn't take any notice of that article.

It even rules out a player Harry wasn't even asked about.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
          I hope,you're right Matty otherwise it's looking curtains in the relegation stakes.
          We wouldn't have sold Mutch mate. We shifted him out to free up a space in the squad, wages and money from the fee. Adel is off as well judging by the squad for tomorrow's game, so at least two will be coming in.

Fernandes posted on Twitter today saying Phillips isn't going anywhere but as far as I'm aware, he didn't mention anyone else. Given that Hoilett has been heavily linked to be leaving in the press, I'd say he'll be off as well. Could we farm SWP out somewhere and even get a few quid to cover a part of his wages? It would also free up another space in the squad.

I predict a busy few days and I'll be amazed if we don't bring in at least three players.

Comment

We wouldn't have sold Mutch mate. We shifted him out to free up a space in the squad, wages and money from the fee. Adel is off as well judging by the squad for tomorrow's game, so at least two will be coming in.

Fernandes posted on Twitter today saying Phillips isn't going anywhere but as far as I'm aware, he didn't mention anyone else. Given that Hoilett has been heavily linked to be leaving in the press, I'd say he'll be off as well. Could we farm SWP out somewhere and even get a few quid to cover a part of his wages? It would also free up another space in the squad.

I predict a busy few days and I'll be amazed if we don't bring in at least three players.
            In this we trust.

Comment

Too true mate. Im expecting a coach load of #exspurs, #over30s #rightsorts at hq on monday morning.

#inharrywetrust
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                In this we trust.
                I bloody hope so but if not its looking pretty grim

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Too true mate. Im expecting a coach load of #exspurs, #over30s #rightsorts at hq on monday morning.

#inharrywetrust
                  Haha! Personally I think M'Vila and Sako are nailed on. They would replace Mutch and Adel.

I'm quite surprised we haven't signed Sinclair to be honest as I know Harry wanted him last season.

Comment

Haha! Personally I think M'Vila and Sako are nailed on. They would replace Mutch and Adel.

I'm quite surprised we haven't signed Sinclair to be honest as I know Harry wanted him last season.
                    would be happy enough with the first two. cant see sinclair signing, is nt he having a medical a villa?
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I love your optimism i

Comment

would be happy enough with the first two. cant see sinclair signing, is nt he having a medical a villa?
                        Sinclair to villas done.

Comment

Yeah Sinclair signed for Villa this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I love your optimism i
                            M'Vila wants to move to the PL and his agent has confirmed we're in talks and looked most likely at one point. I think that was M'Vila's agent saying that anyway. In the last few days West Ham and Swansea have been linked but West Ham are signing Fletcher and Swansea are signing Cork. I'll be amazed if we don't sign him, unless a big club come in for him, which I doubt.

Regarding Sako, I think the rumours are too strong for it to be nonsense. The only problem with this deal is us dragging our heels over personal terms, which seems to be the case and getting robbed by Villa or WBA at the eleventh hour.

Comment

To be honest, I'm just bricking it that one of the big gun's will come after Charlie with a mega-bucks offer that he/the club can't ignore..... if we can get to Tuesday still owning Charlie I'll deem it a good window.

Comment

Working...
                              X