Petrasso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by march56 View Post
    the lad has got to play its a no brainer!
    WHY do you know more about him than the rest of us ? From the little I know about him he does seem to have the most support but
    Posters were saying the same about Hitchcock last year where is he now

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      WHY do you know more about him than the rest of us ? From the little I know about him he does seem to have the most support but
      Posters were saying the same about Hitchcock last year where is he now
      because i have seen him play a few times and he can certainly beat his man and get a good cross in,and as another poster has said he has always done well when loaned out!
      got nothing to lose he is better than hoilett if you dont play him you wont find out at least put him on the bench ffs!

Comment

because i have seen him play a few times and he can certainly beat his man and get a good cross in,and as another poster has said he has always done well when loaned out!
        got nothing to lose he is better than hoilett if you dont play him you wont find out at least put him on the bench ffs!
        Cheers at least youv'e seen him , true if you dont try you wont find out but being better than hoilet is hardly a recomendation
        certainly when it comes to putting in a cross

Comment

We'll end up losing these players to clubs that will give them a chance. We have already lost Laurent and according to Chris Ramsey and Sir Les he was the pick of the bunch. Harry says they will play if they're good enough, he can't put them in if they are not....but does he even know. In a press conference when asked about Laurent he said that the old regime said he wasn't good enough and the new guys Ramsey and Les say that he is...well what's his view?

Petrasso needs to be included someone with that pace and so direct would be a plus, if needed, in the final 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Why old Alzheimer grandad sold hitchcock shows how much of a divv he is.
            How well has he done since being sold? Last I saw, he was not getting into the league 2 team.

Just because they are young, does not mean they are better ...

Comment

ok nick
              yes petrasso should be given a go he is a decent player give him a run in the side.
              We'll end up losing these players to clubs that will give them a chance. We have already lost Laurent and according to Chris Ramsey and Sir Les he was the pick of the bunch. Harry says they will play if they're good enough, he can't put them in if they are not....but does he even know. In a press conference when asked about Laurent he said that the old regime said he wasn't good enough and the new guys Ramsey and Les say that he is...well what's his view?

Petrasso needs to be included someone with that pace and so direct would be a plus, if needed, in the final 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                How well has he done since being sold? Last I saw, he was not getting into the league 2 team.

Just because they are young, does not mean they are better ...
                Thanks for confirming what i was getting at mate.

Comment

petrasso will have to wait until he's 35 to get a game under 'arry

Comment

Working...
                  X