• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Guy must love his agent. Only ever signs short term contracts with no doubt a healthy signing on fee.

As a player I don't think he was particularly bad. Clumsy and raw yes but he's played very well since leaving us

Comment

Entertaining though!

Comment

He would liven things up, with a proper DM next to him he would do well in the prem, he tried when he was here, a bit OTT but he tried, good luck to him!
        Kept the faith!

Comment

He is on a free so I would take him back at QPR. Given that there is no money to buy, he would seem to fit the bill.

He has shown he can play the DM role very well at Sevilla as well as being able to score a few goals.

Yes, it didn't go well last time around, but this team is more settled and for me he can do a better job than Henry or Barton, and as we saw against Wigan, he can bring the ball out from defence quite quickly, which surely would help in away games where QPR sit deep and rely on a walking pace counter attack!

Comment

I liked Mbia and thought he did well for QPR considering the farce of a situation we were in. Yes he could be a tad rash at times, but he always bust a gut and played for the team and at times was superb. Remember he also played at RB at Old Trafford he was immense.

Unfortunately he got tarred with the same brush as those signings that didnt put any effort in and got a hard time from some fasn as a result. I'd welcome him back personally, but it wouldn't happen.

Comment

The bloke thought he was moving to Scotland when he joined us, and then asked Barton if he could swap clubs! Not the kind of toxic presence we want in the dressing room, especially when he is a no better than average player.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Unfortunately he got tarred with the same brush as those signings that didnt put any effort in and got a hard time from some fasn as a result. .
                Good point

Perhaps he was not as good as we were all expecting but he was not as bad as some like to make out after he left. Made some silly comments when fans turned but there were worse characters in the squad then Mbia at least on the pitch he appeared to put the effort in and earn his corn unlike some others

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Good point

Perhaps he was not as good as we were all expecting but he was not as bad as some like to make out after he left. Made some silly comments when fans turned but there were worse characters in the squad then Mbia at least on the pitch he appeared to put the effort in and earn his corn unlike some others
                  Yes, he can be clumsy, but I also recall he had a few goal assists to his name whilst at QPR.

As I posted earlier, he can do a better job than Barton or Henry as a DM and is better in attack than either of those two.

Comment

Thought he was useless when he was with us but done a good job at Sevilla so not sure which Mbia we would end up with.

Comment

Thought he was half decent. Lost his way a bit, all that rubbish with the JB tweet was out of order. But before we think of bringing in another CM lets get rid of some we have. Think wingers and strikers top priority.
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        done a good job at Sevilla so not sure which Mbia we would end up with.

QPR the club where good footballers come to become bad footballers

Comment

Working...
                        X