Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Zarate no good?
        Never happened apparently. Actually, the player doesn't even exist. Its very difficult. SWP - triffic pro. We'll stay up. Not worried. Nice bottle of wine with the wife. I can always take up golf. Er, where is my carer?

Comment

He'll buy one then stick him on the wing

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
            He'll buy one then stick him on the wing
            And then ask another striker,because he only have one and it's difficult cause we lost Remy on the deadline day

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              And then ask another striker,because he only have one and it's difficult cause we lost Remy on the deadline day
              Don't forget it was in the last 10 seconds with no warming

Comment

Stevie Wonder couldv,e told him that , and to prove the point he took BZ off on 80 minutes and put on a mid fielder with no pace

Comment

Is Vargas not a striker?

Comment

Now now the love police want us to give Harry a break now that Uncle Tony has backed him.

Comment

this threads about as useful as the 'pre match press conference thread'

Any chance of merging this one with Fridays thread? Could save a bit of time as its full of the same posts/comments.... slurp slurp, trific, its difficult etc etc etc etc.......
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maidohoops View Post
                        Is Vargas not a striker?
                        not judging by his goals per game ratio at QPR he isn't.

Comment

Vargas is a striker and scores plenty of goals for Chile in that position (including at the last World Cup).

Zarate is a striker in the no 10 mould, as is Taarabt.

So for HR to say we only have 2 strikers is a complete fabrication and an insult to most people's intelligence. We already have at least 4 strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Vargas is a striker and scores plenty of goals for Chile in that position.

Zarate is a striker in the no 10 mould, as is Taarabt.

So for HR to say we only have 2 strikers is a complete fabrication and an insult to most people's intelligence. We already have at least 4 strikers.
                            Maybe hes not counting bobby as a striker, cos he aint really is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Maybe hes not counting bobby as a striker, cos he aint really is he?
                              No, he counts Bobby because he always mentions him in only the two strikers he lies about us having.

I'm sick to the back teeth of his constant lies and excuses.

Comment

Working...
                              X