Fed up to here with Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up to here with Negativity

Look, I know we've been sh1t for a lot of this season, especially away, but tomorrow we have a chance for payback for C@ntona, Ashley F@cking Young, and all the other times those plastic C@nts have given it to us large. Let's be really hostile tomorrow, give their coach arriving stick, give all their 'fans' stick, and above all give their team f@ckin' stick, non-stop. No violence, just sustained hostility. It got to the scum when we beat them them 1-0,they are not great, especially at the back, we need those points, let us as fans do all we can to beat those b@stards! You never Know!

You can think we have an incompetent chairman and the laziest, worst manager in the division while also supporting the team, you know. I'll be doing exactly that tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
      Look, I know we've been sh1t for a lot of this season, especially away, but tomorrow we have a chance for payback for C@ntona, Ashley F@cking Young, and all the other times those plastic C@nts have given it to us large. Let's be really hostile tomorrow, give their coach arriving stick, give all their 'fans' stick, and above all give their team f@ckin' stick, non-stop. No violence, just sustained hostility. It got to the scum when we beat them them 1-0,they are not great, especially at the back, we need those points, let us as fans do all we can to beat those b@stards! You never Know!
      Only problem is if we go a goal down early the hostility might be towards our own team. But that in itself might push Harry closer to the door...so it could be a win win situation.

Comment

redknapp will not be qpr manager come 7pm tomorrow evening........fact!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          Hold you to it....fact!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            I'd bet he definitely is at 7pm tomorrow....FOR SURE.

Comment

If we start badly and go one down early the only noise you will hear will be against harry. Need to be right at them from the off or it will kick off.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

redknapp will be blaiming everyone bar himself as usual.....the man is running out of excuses and now the media are turning is finished..#twitchy####

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  If we start badly and go one down early the only noise you will hear will be against harry. Need to be right at them from the off or it will kick off.
                  Yep .....could get very bad tomorrow.Not looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                    Only problem is if we go a goal down early the hostility might be towards our own team. But that in itself might push Harry closer to the door...so it could be a win win situation.
                    Sad but true. I´ve had enough of him now.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

two n a bit years here..........millions spent/wasted....dire brand of football and back where we were when he arrived!

Comment

Ok then.QPR will get off to a flying start and be 3 goals up at half time. The 2nd half kick off and Rooney will be spitting mad and get sent off for lashing out. QPR will then add 2 more goals without reply winning 5-0 for Redknapp's biggest win as QPR's manager.

How's that for optimism?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Ok then.QPR will get off to a flying start and be 3 goals up at half time. The 2nd half kick off and Rooney will be spitting mad and get sent off for lashing out. QPR will then add 2 more goals without reply winning 5-0 for Redknapp's biggest win as QPR's manager.

How's that for optimism?
                          ...Even in our fantasy island dreams we need the other lot to get a red card to seal the win!!.....Still a wins a win!

Comment

Wow!! passionate post easts and I totally agree apart from the no violence bit. let's kick em back oop north ashamed. was thinking today that when the club do the flags on seats always creates an atmosphere. maybe the club should think about it with only 8 home games left
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Im bang up for tomorrow east mate. Sitting here holding back like i do every friday we are at home ready to get down there and get on it before and hopefully in a great mood after. I love us playing man u. For some reason nearly all all of SAR turns red and i love giving it to them. Never know how they manage that by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X