Play taarabt...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play taarabt...

Adel will forever be an enigma to the world, and possibly to himself, but last game he was one of the best Rangers players on the field. Should start him against Man U, and continue starting him so he can play his way into continuing his football career somewhere after this season. If Harry leaves, he may be even MORE motivated to show what he can do. My starting XI for Saturday:

Green
    Isla Onouha Dunne Hill (rest Caulker; needs to know his recent sloppy play is not a ticket to start)
    Henry Fer Barton
    Adel
    Zarate (or Vargas) Austin

Not for me, why change what has been working at home, if Bobby is fit play him along side Austin , his presence on the pitch makes space for Charlie

Comment

Rio deserves another chance and especially against his old club imho. Dunne and Hill need to know sloppy play is not a ticket to start.

Comment

Would rather play Adel with Austin then Zamora... Hoof ball from Dunne to Zamora is a tad predictable

Comment

I think Bobby helps Austin by creating space , bring Adel on when players are tired

Comment

I'd rather play Zarate

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Adel will forever be an enigma to the world, and possibly to himself, but last game he was one of the best Rangers players on the field. Should start him against Man U, and continue starting him so he can play his way into continuing his football career somewhere after this season. If Harry leaves, he may be even MORE motivated to show what he can do. My starting XI for Saturday:

Green
              Isla Onouha Dunne Hill (rest Caulker; needs to know his recent sloppy play is not a ticket to start)
              Henry Fer Barton
              Adel
              United will play with wing backs and if not, both full backs get forward and you want to play with no width?

Also I can't understand the 'Zamora' lovers! Liverpool and Villa apart, he's been back to his usual self, useless and it's like playing with 10 men!

For me, we should play 4-2-3-1

Isla, Caulker, Dunne, Hill
              Barton, Henry
              Vargas, Taarabt, Zarate
              Austin

Comment

If there was a game to play zamora its this one. United's defence wont be able to stop the long balls to bobby.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Green
                  Henry Fer Barton
                  Adel
                  I think you'll get your wish at least in some part imo he's in the shop window

Comment

My starting XI for Saturday:

Green
                    Henry Fer Barton
                    Adel
                    Drop Adel for Vargas and that's the side. 4-2-1-3 formation, dropping to a 4-5-1 when defending

Comment

Another thing which made HR look like a total bell last weekend was the signing of Zarate and then playing Adel for his 1st start in the position Zarate plays.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Another thing which made HR look like a total bell last weekend was the signing of Zarate and then playing Adel for his 1st start in the position Zarate plays.
                        You mean playing Adel, who had trained all week with the team instead of Zarate who didn't train until Thursday?

Comment

After all the money we have spent and Adel is still our best player by a mile it must be gutting for his haters
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

I just don't get signing Zarate to play in Adel's position and then playing Adel for the 1st time of the season two days later, whilst Zarate sits on the bench.. Adel played OK but HR has lost his fvcking marbles

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                              After all the money we have spent and Adel is still our best player by a mile it must be gutting for his haters
                              Adel is our best player? Hahaha! Yeah, he's taken the PL by storm hasn't he! He's so good, he's wanted out for two and a half years and is still here!

Comment

Working...
                              X