Payoff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payoff?

All over twitter that harry is trying to agree a deal to walk away before the united game.
    Rumour is Glenn hoddle will take the game with Sherwood being installed on Monday?

It's time. May just get the players pumped up that a new day is here.

Comment

Payoff stalled? Surely worth getting out those old buckets again and collecting as much as we can.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Crazy old world football ain't it. Only industry I know of where you can fail miserably at your job and get paid off millions for doing so
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As I said last night, it's a load of nonsense! For a start he's only got 6 months left on his contact so hardly complicated and secondly you don't talk pay offs while still in charge!

Comment

He aint going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              He aint going anywhere anytime soon.
              He will go if we get hammered on Saturday

Lets hope it galvanises him like it did for the Liverpool game etc

For once his press conference might actually be worth watching tomorrow
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                He will go if we get hammered on Saturday

Lets hope it galvanises him like it did for the Liverpool game etc

For once his press conference might actually be worth watching tomorrow
                Im just wondering how long TF can play the loyal stability card with Harry... That's a point in itself actually. How can TF talk about long term and stability in a manager when he has a 67 year old OAP in charge on a 1 year rolling contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  As I said last night, it's a load of nonsense! For a start he's only got 6 months left on his contact so hardly complicated and secondly you don't talk pay offs while still in charge!
                  6 months is a long time if you're in a stressful job that you have no passion or enthusiasm for. It may not be a case of discussing figures as such, but I think he will have made his intentions clear to the board when he intends to go (i.e. soon), leaving the ball in their court on how they want to proceed.

Comment

It will have nothing to do with a pay off, if qpr wanted rid or the other way around it would be sorted quite easy with so little time left on his contract , lets see who does the presser for Saturdays game shall we, personally think its rubbish but lets see.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      6 months is a long time if you're in a stressful job that you have no passion or enthusiasm for. It may not be a case of discussing figures as such, but I think he will have made his intentions clear to the board when he intends to go (i.e. soon), leaving the ball in their court on how they want to proceed.
                      This isn't about Redknapp's passion or anything, it's supposedly the board agreeing a pay off for a sacked manager. It's a load of shite! Talks regarding pay offs go on for months after they've left, not before.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        It will have nothing to do with a pay off, if qpr wanted rid or the other way around it would be sorted quite easy with so little time left on his contract , lets see who does the presser for Saturdays game shall we, personally think its rubbish but lets see.
                        Spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          This isn't about Redknapp's passion or anything, it's supposedly the board agreeing a pay off for a sacked manager. It's a load of shite! Talks regarding pay offs go on for months after they've left, not before.
                          Not necessarily. It depends on what the manager believes they are entitled to financially.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Crazy old world football ain't it. Only industry I know of where you can fail miserably at your job and get paid off millions for doing so
                            Bankers, they can cause a hell of a mess, and still have £millions thrown at them. Not just the football world anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              It sure is, in 6 months we will getting our pre season underway for our assault on the Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X