Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Laurent from EDS has Departed for Brentford

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jo...d-2202433.aspx

Cant say I have seen much of him so not sure how bigger loss it is... Always sad to see a young player leave though.

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Cant say I have seen much of him so not sure how bigger loss it is... Always sad to see a young player leave though.
    If I was a youngster I would be doing all possible to get out of the club as its been proven over the last 3 years under TF and CO that they clearly don't care about the youth set-up and none are ever given a chance
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Don't just think it's been over the past 3 years... We haven't produced youth of any not for a long time. Think the whole coaching staff needs to be re assed, from top to bottom. Something needs to change.
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        If I was a youngster I would be doing all possible to get out of the club as its been proven over the last 3 years under TF and CO that they clearly don't care about the youth set-up and none are ever given a chance
        Come on you cant blame TF for the state of the youth set up even the most success full academies have took years to come to fruition and even those produce more failures than success , I can only recall Langley and that one from the elephant and castle
        Nigel ---in the last 20 or so years , as least TF is trying to address the situation with W/F , ### brought in to oversee youth development as I said it takes years to bring a kid through

Oh yeah Dicio who couldn't wait to get out of the door
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 14-01-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I am pretty sure most parents would be more proud of their boy playing at QPR than Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Come on you cant blame TF for the state of the youth set up even the most success full academies have took years to come to fruition and even those produce more failures than success , I can only recall Langley and that one from the elephant and castle
            Nigel ---in the last 20 or so years , as least TF is trying to address the situation with W/F , ### brought in to oversee youth development as I said it takes years to bring a kid through

Oh yeah Dicio who couldn't wait to get out of the door
            If you actually judge TF on actions and not his promises then he hasn't done anything to improve the youth setup and infact they now train away from the 1st team which can't be good for anyone
            We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              I am pretty sure most parents would be more proud of their boy playing at QPR than Brentford.
              I'm sure most would like them to play football within a decent setup and strategy and you stand more chance of that at Brentford than us
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Tbf to QPR, my mate who is a season tckt holder at west ham had his 2 sons at the hammers for few weeks . both lads gks 9,10. QPR came in for them and lads said training set up etc 100 times better than west ham. Didn't sign though as he feels too young and bit far at mo for training etc from Brentwood, qpr did say they coming to set up a facility this side m25 soon though
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

If you actually judge TF on actions and not his promises then he hasn't done anything to improve the youth setup and infact they now train away from the 1st team which can't be good for anyone
                  Ealing council and the law courts are holding up W/f and if we got permission to start that today it would still be at least 12 months away , our youth set up has been crap for a quarter of a century, we only moved from a centre of excellence to an academy mark 2 this year might not be worth anything in your eyes but at least it's small move forward

Comment

So you think TF and co are responsible for youth development and team selection? That's an interesting thought and one I don't agree with. You don't think our scouts coaches or managers have responsibility?
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                      So you think TF and co are responsible for youth development and team selection? That's an interesting thought and one I don't agree with. You don't think our scouts coaches or managers have responsibility?
                      He promised when he took over the academy and training ground were priority and at the moment we're still in the same position as we were 3 years ago just 150 million more in debt
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Ealing council and the law courts are holding up W/f and if we got permission to start that today it would still be at least 12 months away , our youth set up has been crap for a quarter of a century, we only moved from a centre of excellence to an academy mark 2 this year might not be worth anything in your eyes but at least it's small move forward
                        I thought we won it in court and if we wanted we could push it through but nothing has been done
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

I have seen the boy play a few times for the U21s, he's a good player and will be a loss. There must be something in it when a 19 year old, turn downs a contract with us to go to a Brentford. But who can blame him?

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysBlue View Post
                            I have seen the boy play a few times for the U21s, he's a good player and will be a loss. There must be something in it when a 19 year old, turn downs a contract with us to go to a Brentford. But who can blame him?
                            Nobody. Im surprised the binmen degrade themselves by emptying the bins.
                            Rats all leaving the sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysBlue View Post
                              Probably because he has more chance playing for Brentford than us
                              We Are The People.....

Comment

Working...
                              X