This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Friendly Reminder

As most will have seen, a "situation" developed yesterday evening, where certain people somewhat overstepped the mark of what this messageboard would deem acceptable behaviour. Those involved know this, but I thought I might just ask that we all bear in mind that abuse, name calling etc., isn't really on and will be dealt with as per forum rules should it occur again.

It was all completely avoidable. Particularly as, being crystal clear what would result from the outset, I had warned a certain poster regarding the tone of his comments to others as early as Saturday evening.

Just so you all know, MYU has exiled one person indefinitely to the "Away Section", so as not to antagonise everybody else.

Hopefully, it is also noted that a certain amount of leeway has been given to others involved, rather than take more serious steps, which were perfectly justifiable.

May I just ask that we all remember the basic philosophy. Disagree with whoever you like about whatever you want, just be polite about it, respect other posters and don't deliberately set out to annoy others.

Thanks people.

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    As most will have seen, a "situation" developed yesterday evening, where certain people somewhat overstepped the mark of what this messageboard would deem acceptable behaviour. Those involved know this, but I thought I might just ask that we all bear in mind that abuse, name calling etc., isn't really on and will be dealt with as per forum rules should it occur again.

It was all completely avoidable. Particularly as, being crystal clear what would result from the outset, I had warned a certain poster regarding the tone of his comments to others as early as Saturday evening.

Just so you all know, MYU has exiled one person indefinitely to the "Away Section", so as not to antagonise everybody else.

Hopefully, it is also noted that a certain amount of leeway has been given to others involved, rather than take more serious steps, which were perfectly justifiable.

May I just ask that we all remember the basic philosophy. Disagree with whoever you like about whatever you want, just be polite about it, respect other posters and don't deliberately set out to annoy others.

Thanks people.
    Ok thanks farty pants!!!

Comment

Fair doos

Comment

Thanks people.
        Who's been sent to off topic ??

Comment

Have a guess

Comment

Understood brighton
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Have a guess
              Does it begin with a T.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Does it begin with a T.
                Certainly ends with one.

Comment

Certainly ends with one.
                  Thank god for that

Comment

I've been supporting the r's since the mid sixties. Still hurts to lose now as it did all those years ago. You only have to see the passion shown (whether misguided) at Burnley to see what it means to us fans. To have to read some comments on here with people on a wind-up is just plain mindless. Some people just don't listen, or are too arrogant to
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Certainly ends with one.
                      Haha so true and good news.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Haha so true and good news.
                        Still maintain they should have made you a mod on this site. Give the people what they want.

Comment

They should be executed.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            Still maintain they should have made you a mod on this site. Give the people what they want.
                            Too many responsibilitys now mate and I just don't have the time these days to dedicate myself to the role. Stanley is a fantastic mod imo and I am happy with the direction this forum is taking
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Certainly ends with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X