Redkanpp should be sacked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redkanpp should be sacked!

I've really had enough of Harry Redknapp now. His buys have been awful and he's going to relegate us again, I'm sure. Any half decent manager could've brought us straight back up from the Championship last season considering the amount of money we spent.

I'm not too bothered about the FA Cup, but for us to almost play our strongest team and to still get hammered at HOME by Sheffield United is pathetic.

I'm convinced Harry Redknapp hasn't got a clue what he's doing with this team. He wasted so much money on players like Sandro, who has a bad record with injuries, which is why Spurs wanted to get rid of him. And bringing in Rio Ferdinand was another terrible decision! I bet he's on at least £60k-a-week.

With the January transfer window having just opened, now is the time to get rid of Redknapp, who never blames himself for the mistakes that he clearly makes. The man is clueless!! I'm convinced a half decent manager would lead us to safety. Michael Laudrup is the man I'd love to see us bring in.
    Yes
    51.61%
    No
    48.39%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by sirles9; 04-01-2015, 03:56 PM.

But you say it yourself we put out possibly our strongest team......that tells you there is something very wrong...btw have posted elsewhere this is a sacking result at most clubs

Comment

agreed............redknapp out now............west brom cut out their cancer quickly............redknapp out!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

He should be sacked today but he won't as Tony F has more important things to deal with

Comment

Yawn!

Comment

he should resign and do everyone a favour

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Yawn!
              late night tdubya?

Comment

god that was awful. What on earth do all those coaches do? Young hungry manager who'll stick with us please!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  he should resign and do everyone a favour
                  Wouldn't that involve an acceptance of some blame though?

Comment

late night tdubya?

Very droll old bean.

Comment

He is a terrible manager, but I don't know who'd we replace him with. Think we've left it too late now that Pulis has gone to West Brom.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                        Wouldn't that involve an acceptance of some blame though?
                        true. He'd resign saying it was lack of support from the board or had to put up with mark hughes players.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                          He is a terrible manager, but I don't know who'd we replace him with. Think we've left it too late now that Pulis has gone to West Brom.
                          Michael Laudrup. He didn't need much money at Swansea, he knows the league well and he managed to turn players like Routledge and Dyer into decent Premier League players. He also understands tactics and knows plenty of decent players in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by sirles9 View Post
                            Michael Laudrup. He didn't need much money at Swansea, he knows the league well and he managed to turn players like Routledge and Dyer into decent Premier League players. He also understands tactics and knows plenty of decent players in Europe.
                            Decent shout . Either way this joker has got to go before he's allowed to #### up another transfer window . Christ that was horrendous

Comment

late night tdubya?
                              bored of these threads mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X