No announcement yet.

Survival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another case of nobody appealing on that again. We need to wise up a bit imo.

Comment

We are not the only club victim of refs errors.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It wouldn't suprise me if in a few years time, it comes out that some officials have been involved in spot fixing in the Premier League or have received payment from some clubs.

Some of the decisions and inconsistancies surely cannot be mistakes?

It used to be that these decisions were few and far between and were part of the game, I'm witnessing 4 or 5 a game from Ref's for either side now and has gone from "Part of the game" to "ruining the game"

Football fails to recognise this problem time and time again. Make the ref's explain their decisions or bring in a video ref to help. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
          It wouldn't suprise me if in a few years time, it comes out that some officials have been involved in spot fixing in the Premier League or have received payment from some clubs.

Some of the decisions and inconsistancies surely cannot be mistakes?

It used to be that these decisions were few and far between and were part of the game, I'm witnessing 4 or 5 a game from Ref's for either side now and has gone from "Part of the game" to "ruining the game"

Football fails to recognise this problem time and time again. Make the ref's explain their decisions or bring in a video ref to help. Problem solved.
          Im not convinced decisions are any worse just think decisions are endlessly analysed with multiple tv replays from every angle. That said, like you, I wd not be remotely surprised by a bribery scandal - so much money at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Agree officials are poor in this league I think there a better standard in championship but can't think of where they have cost us points other then Chelsea
            Stoke at home Shawcross holding all the time and Crouch on Ferdinand.
            Chelsea lame penalty
            Man city Aguero offside and a "tiny handball" for their equaliser. Handball is handball whether tiny or not Mr LINEKER.

This is just the decisions that spring to mind,there are numerous others that could affect us like the Burnley offside goal against M.CITY.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Agree officials are poor in this league I think there a better standard in championship but can't think of where they have cost us points other then Chelsea
              How about Aguero's hand ball and offside equaliser for Man City...there's 2 for you! The same officials that saw Joe Hart touch the ball twice missed both of those things.
              Last edited by Sleeping Giants; 31-12-2014, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X