4 Games in January - how many points will we take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Games in January - how many points will we take

Two home games and two away. Home games against Swansea and Man Utd and away to Burnley and Stoke

So twelve points up for grabs but think it will be tough month. For me I think we will get 3 points Max

Draws at home and possibly Stoke but Burnley will role us over so potentially 21points come end of January

Any other views???
    0-1
    14.58%
    2-3
    22.92%
    4-6
    47.92%
    7-9
    14.58%
    10 or 12
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Burnley will roll us over? Lol why would you think that

Comment

Eh?
      Harry Out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
        Burnley will roll us over? Lol why would you think that
        We are poor away from home and I am not convinced like many on here that we will suddenly go from losing a way to winning simply because the team we face is below us. We will go to Burnley with the exact same game plan as we have every other away game which has seen us lose

The only way I can see that changing is if we get some early transfers in before the game who have pace so if we use current side think we will lose 2 or 3 nil

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Eh?
          Harry Out!
          How many points Kev??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            How many points Kev??
            Six. One home one away.

Comment

Surely its January? Four points I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Six. One home one away.
                Would take that now mate who we beating?? A point at Burnley andvwin stoke would be huge sign of a turnaround on the road

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  Surely its January? Four points I reckon.
                  Correct admin can you change title

Comment

Loses to Swansea and Man United, draw at Stoke and edge past past Burnley in another nervy, scrappy encounter - 4 points for me.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                      Loses to Swansea and Man United, draw at Stoke and edge past past Burnley in another nervy, scrappy encounter - 4 points for me.
                      Think we will end up with 4 or 5 points but most important is that we do not lose to Burnley, whatever happens.

Would take a game like yesterday and same result against them tbh.

Comment

As said above Burnley is must not lose must come away with something

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
                          Think we will end up with 4 or 5 points but most important is that we do not lose to Burnley, whatever happens.

Would take a game like yesterday and same result against them tbh.
                          Agreed, not losing that game could define our season - they are the only side down the bottom who look like they could go on a 3 or 4 game unbeaten run, and get up to middle table. Leicester, Hull, WBA and Palace are all winning 1 in 12, so are much less of a threat.

Comment

1 win 2 draws and a loss
                            or
                            1 win 1 draw and 2 losses.
                            so 4 or 5 points imo

Comment

Blimey, you are all very confident. On the basis that we couldn't beat Palace we will have to be a hell of a lot better to beat Swansea. So I predict a draw. Then a point either at home to Man U or away to Burnley but would be surprised if we manage to draw both. Can't see us getting anything at Stoke. So two points for me in Jan - not great.

Comment

Working...
                              X