Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burnley Away! Massive Game And The Club Know It! Free Coaches And Reduced Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we will take good numbers to Burnley as its a huge game and we always show up for the biguns

Comment

Wall will take about 300 to Blackpool so I wouldn't worry about them

We're going via Manchester on the way up and Preston on the way back

Reckon we will have about 1800-2k up at Burnley
      We Are The People.....

Comment

This should be the game everyone if possible gets to anyway! It's a massive game and we get 4,000 tickets. We all know the difference it makes having a packed out away end behind the goal and effectively having a quarter of the crowd. If we can make a load of noise it'll be like a home game! Be brilliant to sell out in what arguably is one of, if not the biggest away game of the season.

A decent return from Arsenal, Palace and Swansea games (say 4 points) whilst Burnley play Liverpool (H), City (A) and Newcastle (A) in the same period could mean we're 6 points ahead of them come our game! 4,000 singing Rangers to bring our first away win of the season and increase the gap to 9 points between the sides will be very difficult to overturn.

Throw in Leicester's festive fixtures against Spurs (H), Hull (A) and Liverpool (A) and at best I can't see them bettering 4 points, so we'd still have a 7 point gap heading into the Burnley game.

A lot of if's and but's....but the next 3 games are huge, the two home games being of massive importance and could lay down a big marker ahead of the huge Burnley game, where hopefully we have a new signing or two in the squad.

Comment

We will not get anything against gooners. Palace should be 3 , they cant score. Swans 1 maybe

Comment

No excuse for not making a big effort to get to this one really.... as a start, everyone who managed to get to Wigan for a Friday night game live on Sky can surely make it to Burnley on a Saturday at 3pm???

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              We will not get anything against gooners. Palace should be 3 , they cant score. Swans 1 maybe
              Palace and Warnock will be very very difficult.......We might be happy if we can get a point

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Palace and Warnock will be very very difficult.......We might be happy if we can get a point
                yes i agree but they cant score, charlie is on form and we are good at home so 1 or 2 goals should come our way, cant see them getting 2 or 3 so draw minimum i would think , they are on a downward spiral as well, look at their last 10 results

Comment

Warnock will end our superb run, you watch. Mans angry as fark.

Comment

Agree think Palace will be the hardest game of the run of winnable home games we have had we always have mixed fortunes against them

Comment

plus those rough tough palace ultras will duff us up!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I will be mightily pi$$ed off if we can only muster a point at home to Palace tbh.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

£232 return for two of us from here on the rattler so may drive and stay over, what are the official club coaches like? booze, and dancing girls all the way? regular pub stops?
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

How can I be polite... Official coach travel isn't exactly ### drugs and rock and roll!!..

Comment

Working...
                            X