Pace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pace

Don't think any of the fans can moan tonight. Pace on the flanks, and up front.....set up perfectly for counter attacking.....Don't see how anyone will be criticising Harry tonight

I bet they can.....
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      I bet they can.....
      ..I'm challenging them nick....before the game, they all like to work on hindsight

Comment

i can lads.

1 up front and it is our smallest player. how the fark is he supposed to hold the ball up when being marked by two 6 footers.

sorry to be the pessemist but this smells like the swanswa match all over again. its going to be a long evening.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Don't think any of the fans can moan tonight. Pace on the flanks, and up front.....set up perfectly for counter attacking.....Don't see how anyone will be criticising Harry tonight
          Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          As predicted in the glass half full thread.........

1 up top with 5 across the middle. all that remains in a 4-0 hammering.

#harryknowsbest
          #inharrywearefarked

Comment

i can lads.

1 up front and it is our smallest player. how the fark is he supposed to hold the ball up when being marked by two 6 footers.

sorry to be the pessemist but this smells like the swanswa match all over again. its going to be a long evening.
            He ain't supposed to hold the ball up hits...come on there's more than one way to play....he can run the channels ...we can play the ball out to the wings after winning it back...
            now stop moaning we have the best we have out there and we have PACE...which is what is missing
            #needschoolinginfootballtactics

Comment

We whine and moan about getting pace, get it, then say need size…. Should be an interesting game with all them out there, see how they play together. Have a feeling Joey will make a few "Hollywood" passes linking up with some good runs

Comment

i can lads.

didnt take long hey Dave?.....
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i can lads.

Needs a crouch up there eh?
                  #wrongsort
                  #trifficklad
                  #expurshasbeen

Comment

i can lads.

Jagielka isn't 6 ft tall...
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Some people would of moaned if we played Zamora up front because he has no pace. Best team we could of put out. Leroy 1st goal scorer. U rssssssssss

Comment

Well that didn't work did it.....Matty and Jnr just can't beat a man...We need a Ravel or Adel type player who can drive forward with the ball...Mutch ain't it

Comment

Working...
                        X