When will harry learn !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will harry learn !

Sit back away from home = 0 points just ####ing go for it least we might score one or two goals and u never know we might sneak a win ! #### it I will take a draw

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
    Sit back away from home = 0 points just ####ing go for it least we might score one or two goals and u never know we might sneak a win ! #### it I will take a draw
    You know what they say about an old saggy faced bulldog and new tricks don't u....

Comment

HR is ####ing clueless the owners should be asking, why the #### are we not trying to win games away from home, just beyond belief the way we go about it in away games.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Spot on.

Comment

Starting with Niko is criminal.

I've seen milk turn quicker. Nice feet but slows everything down. Luxury player.

Should of kept momentum after a win and started with pace. Isla for nervous Nedum & Hoilett brought on to create and use his energy. As usual sit back and get done in the Ar5e Pathetic.

Comment

Puts pressure right back on us again Saturday ! Really need to start picking up some points away . I understand we have played some tough teams but def could have got some points if only we had been a bit braver !

Comment

Oh god

Comment

I didn't expect anything but 2 day pay in bin wife moaning told u so!!!! But u know Wat #### that I came sang and will now drink myself silly. My money my choice. A goal would have eased the pain tho. Sat 3 points me and old woman both be happy again.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  HR is ####ing clueless the owners should be asking, why the #### are we not trying to win games away from home, just beyond belief the way we go about it in away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                    I didn't expect anything but 2 day pay in bin wife moaning told u so!!!! But u know Wat #### that I came sang and will now drink myself silly. My money my choice. A goal would have eased the pain tho. Sat 3 points me and old woman both be happy again.
                    translation please?

Comment

Did not expect anything but losing and X2 days pay...wife moaning. Think the rest read not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetooth View Post
                        What?

Comment

Hes in a pub in Swansea and obviously posting on his blower.

I can translate if he dont mind.

"I went all the way to poxy wales, but knew i was on a hiding to nothing cos im a qpr supporter. It was so clear the only thing that would happen by me going would be me losing two days pay from not being at work and my wife giving me ear ache, cos qpr were and are never ever going to get anything away from home. But ive sang my heart out and now im going to get drunk out my head. Ots my money im spending so its my choice to do so. If nikos free kick or fer had scored his chance, that would of been a nice touch and cheered me up a tad, but ho hum. "
                          Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 02-12-2014, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            Starting with Niko is criminal.

I've seen milk turn quicker. Nice feet but slows everything down. Luxury player.

Should of kept momentum after a win and started with pace. Isla for nervous Nedum & Hoilett brought on to create and use his energy. As usual sit back and get done in the Ar5e Pathetic.
                            Can't disagree with a word of that.

You can see it. I can see it. The majority of everyone else on here can see it.

In fact, I read this yesterday: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...ers/news/37032

It would appear that the only person stupid and/or stubborn enough to see it, is the bloke who gets to make those decisions.

Once again, he has simply heaped a load more totally unnecessary pressure on us for Burnley on Saturday.

And on himself too. deservedly so.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Hes in a pub in Swansea and obviously posting on his blower.

I can translate if he dont mind.

"I went all the way to poxy wales, but knew i was on a hiding to nothing cos im a qpr supporter. It was so clear the only thing that would happen by me going would be me losing two days pay from not being at work and my wife giving me ear ache, cos qpr were and are never ever going to get anything away from home. But ive sang my heart out and now im going to get drunk out my head. Ots my money im spending so its my choice to do so. If nikos free kick or fer had scored his chance, that would of been a nice touch and cheered me up a tad, but ho hum. "
                              Lmfao that's Wat I wanted to say. Thank can you call the wife you have a much better way of putting things. Sorry all for drunken posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X