Tunnel cam i qpr 3, leicester city 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tunnel cam i qpr 3, leicester city 2

Behind-the-scenes footage from inside the Loftus Road tunnel.

Love these! great to see fers reaction at the end too! Steve black congratulates every player, big member of the backroom staff I reckon

Comment

Love to see what gets said in the changing rooms as well

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
        Love these! great to see fers reaction at the end too! Steve black congratulates every player, big member of the backroom staff I reckon
        I think its down to mr balck that we are playing well and winning again, wouldnt be surprised of he picks the starting eleven as well.

Comment

I know from personal experience that people like Steve Black, motivational coaches or whatever you might call them, can have a tremendous positive influence in the short-term perspective but their effect wears off as time goes by if they are not rotated. I think this person could greatly benefit in the eyes of professional players if he also acquired some sort of a football-related set of skills for longer tenure at the club. Massage for instance.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Interesting Niko and Joey talking tactics about niko being played on the right instead of the left before the warm up.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              I know from personal experience that people like Steve Black, motivational coaches or whatever you might call them, can have a tremendous positive influence in the short-term perspective but their effect wears off as time goes by if they are not rotated. I think this person could greatly benefit in the eyes of professional players if he also acquired some sort of a football-related set of skills for longer tenure at the club. Massage for instance.
              Can't he have a one on one with Adel or SWP, or is that asking for too much?

I also think Glenns input has helped the team from not going forwards to breaking records?

Comment

Whats the personal level experience? Have you played at a high level like our weareqpr or what?

Comment

Is that Samba Diakite I see now working as security?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Is that Samba Diakite I see now working as security?
                    It sure does look like him.

Comment

Diakite is contracted at the club until June 2016 (was signed on a 4 year contract).

Maybe his loan to the Saudi club has expired and it was actually him just standing around...

Comment

Great viewing, love this type of media
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Whats the personal level experience? Have you played at a high level like our weareqpr or what?
                          I did score an epic goal back in school.
                          An own goal, but still it was epic.
                          Retired from football after that.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Or a business degree and a baseball cap?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Or a business degree and a baseball cap?
                              Zing!

Comment

Working...
                              X