Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

your club needs you today................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Tell me more about this box buddy??
    Ok mate. I got one ages ago you can get racing uk, boxnation, loads of films ect.ect. Look up a program called navi x on YouTube and you see what this box can do. You can pick one up for about £40 and if you want a better one then the price will be a lot more. But you must have a good internet connection, forgot to say go to ebay to get it
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      every man must do his duty today and roar us on to a victory over a p iss poor lesta side.....defeat imho will damage us so much we will begin our descent back to the championship...............resounding victory could see us go on that point gaining run before facup 3rd day that sees us safe!.................today is that important!
      Good post ....hope the fans there produce the same hostile atmosphere we have done against the big guns. As you say this is important, more so than the big glamour games

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Good post ....hope the fans there produce the same hostile atmosphere we have done against the big guns. As you say this is important, more so than the big glamour games
        Hostile! Why didn't you say that before I left.
        My shooter is at home.
        Entering Shepards bush in 15 mins. Come on you r's
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Tell me more about this box buddy??
          got a couple for abroud about £90 with them fully loaded off Ebay watch anything being broadcast in the world
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
          X