How wrong we were

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Yeah sorry 77 weren't trying to be clever or argumentative. After West Ham i posted that if the players aren't playing for him then we must make a change.
    And agree we have to play like this against the "easier teams?"
    Yours was a fair point, Dave. We too often fly off the handle. But Harry and the team have really upped their game. I think the outcry following WHU helped that. Long may this sea change continue. It's a total turn around that will bring points. Can't go down playing and scoring like today.

Comment

I think the majority on here and other sites were more wrong about wanting 'arry sacked tbh
      This.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Most of us - myself included - thought that with Remy going and us not getting a replacement we would really struggle to score. But you could almost call us "free scoring" lately. Meanwhile we were mainly fairly confident about the defence but the centre backs have looked the weakest links (not terrible lately but still very vulnerable).

Clearly a lot can change by Jan but at the moment I wonder if a commanding, mobile centre half isnt higher on our shopping list than a centre forward.
        Vargas has been a great addition and HR has finally worked out that Charlie needs support in order to score goals!
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Yours was a fair point, Dave. We too often fly off the handle. But Harry and the team have really upped their game. I think the outcry following WHU helped that. Long may this sea change continue. It's a total turn around that will bring points. Can't go down playing and scoring like today.
          Yeah i can't say that it didn't. Having a Chairman who sees uses social media alot and a superb media team, word about fans feelings will soon be registered

Comment

Yeah I remember how everyone said that the midfield would weigh in with their fair share of goals.

Still waiting.

Charlie has been better than anyone expected and Vargas is looking good as well. Just need the lads in the middle and the wingers to step up to the plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Really? Hadn't noticed!
              100% agree with your last sentence 77.

Comment

Agree we still need more options, just saying charlie/vargas/ bobby are proving a lot more dangerous than we realised, for now at least.
                I think a lot of us knew what all three are capable of but the fact is if one gets injured QPR have no further options available.

Comment

Having Zamora in the team I think is the key for scoring. He has made Austin's life easier.
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Most of us - myself included - thought that with Remy going and us not getting a replacement we would really struggle to score. But you could almost call us "free scoring" lately. Meanwhile we were mainly fairly confident about the defence but the centre backs have looked the weakest links (not terrible lately but still very vulnerable).

Clearly a lot can change by Jan but at the moment I wonder if a commanding, mobile centre half isnt higher on our shopping list than a centre forward.
                    Yep sure was.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I think the majority on here and other sites were more wrong about wanting 'arry sacked tbh
                      If we manage to get out of the relegation zone at all and stay out of it come January - then, and only then we would be wrong to want him gone. Otherwise nothing has mathematically changed.
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

What we have at the moment is vibrancy. We haven't had that in so long I can't remember the last time.

For me those that have most created that vibrancy are Isla, Yun and Vargas. All have great engines and are positive players. Charlie will score if he gets chances and unlike last season, where we plodded through most games, we are creating those. Rest of the team looking good too.

I just hope they can keep it up and we can stay relatively injury free. If we can then we have a decent chance of getting out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
                        X